Chapter 20

Jeongyeon's POV 

We only have a week before the comeback. Today some of the girls are going back home to spend time with there family.

JY : "Sana, Momo, Tzuyu! Are you girls ready?"

SN, MM, TY : "Were coming down!"

NY : "Don't forget your passports!"

JH : "Is Mina not going back to japan?"

JY : "She said her parents will be here on the week of the comeback so she's just staying here."

NY : "Jihyo-ah what time are you going?"

JH : "Dahyun will give me a ride back home. I think she's just helping Momo up stairs. Where's Chaeng?"

JY : "She didn't sleep here last night."

NY : "Okay girls were going."

JH : "What are you two planning for today?" 

JY : "I'm going to drop Nayeon and going straight home."

NY : "Mom told me were going to have a trip tomorrow."

JH : "Arraso. I'll see you in three days then! Bye!"

We arrived at the airport to drop the foreign girls.

NY : "Take care okay?"

JY : "Nobody left anything right? Haha."

MM : "Were all set haha. Will be back soon unnies."

JY : "Okay then I'll pick you up after three days. Enjoy your time home!"

SN, MM, TY : "Bye!"

--

JY : "Babe what to grab some coffee?"

NY : "How bout we make it at your home? :)"

JY : "We can but Aren't auntie will look for you?"

NY : "Hahaha I told them that I'm going home tomorrow before we go."

JY : "So you've already planned this?"

NY : "Hahaha I did cause Yoo Jeongyeon is to slow."

JY : "Arraso hahaha. Let's go to the mart and buy some foods I didn't have anything back home."

We headed to the mart to buy some foods. While we walk inside everyone was looking at us even if we were this mask and cap I know were recognizable. I was thinking how awkward the situation was. I never had this much people looking at me. 

I felt Nayeon squeezed my hands three times.

JY : "Ms. Im, are you okay?" I look at her with worried eyes.

NY : "I'm okay, are you? Aren't you tensed? Hahaha."

JY : "Ehhhhh? Isn't it the normal thing to feel?"

NY : "Did you forget that we are OFFICIALLY DATING? We can walk hand in hand whenever we go. Unless you don't want your other girlfriend to see us hmp. " She pouted at me.

JY : "Hahaha I don't have any other girlfriend babe, you're the only one. I'm just not use to this kind of attention."

NY : "You better get use to it. After all your dating the most popular idol hahaha"

JY : "Arraso Ms. Im hahaha lets go home."

As we arrived home I started to cook dinner, while Nayeon prepared the living room. We watch movies until I saw her sleeping beside me. I picked her up and carried her upstairs as if we just got married. She opened her eyes half way the stairs.

NY : "Ms. Yoo I love you, will you stay by side forever?" She said half asleep.

JY : "Aren't I the one who supposed to ask you that?"

NY : "Your slow I don't want to wait for you to say it. I'm afraid that you'll never say to me."

JY : "Ms. Im you don't have to scared. I planned to stay with you for the rest of my life even after life." I said as I put her down in bed.

JY : "I'll be by your side no matter what happens. I won't leave you. I'm always going to be here." I pointed at her heart.

NY : "Jeong thank you! I'll be with you too forever." 

JY : "Arraso babe, lets go to sleep."

NY :
"Ehhhhh? I want to talk to you more."

JY : "Babe you can't even open your eyes anymore. We can talk tomorrow or the next day after. You'll have me for the rest of your life. So go to sleep Mrs. Yoo haha."

NY : "Arraso, Good night My Yoo Jeongyeon I love you!"

JY : "I love you more Im Nayeon." I said and gave her a kiss.

We slept hugging each other, I wish the day were we can be like this come soon.

I woke up and saw this angel sleeping next to me I went downstairs to cook her some breakfast. I tried my best to finish quickly before she wakes up and gets upset again.

JY : "Babe good morning! Wake up! I need to bring you home in an hour."

NY : "Good morning babe! Ohhh did you cook this for me."

JY : "I did, now hurry up and get ready."

NY : "You forgot something." She pouted at me.

JY : "Hahaha arraso!" I said and gave her along kiss.

She was frozen for a moment.

JY : "Now will you please move Mrs. Yoo?"

NY : "Pabo! I haven't brushed my mouth Jeong!"

JY : "Hahaha it's okay babe. It tasted sweet anyway."

She throw a pillow to  my face then run to the bathroom.

NY : "Pabo!!!" she shouted at me.

JY : "Ehhhhh? You were the one who asked it."

She finished washing, we then headed out. As we arrived in front for their house we saw her mom in the garage putting some stuff in the car.

JY : "Good morning auntie!"

MOM : "Ohh Jeong Good morning! How are you?"

JY : "I'm good auntie, how about you?"

MOM : "Were doing great. Why don't you go with us? Nayeon why didn't you invite her?"

NY : "Ehhhh omma I did,"

JY : "Hahaha she did auntie, but I thought it's better for her to have some time alone with her family."

MOM : "Jeong you're part of this family already. Arraso but next time were not taking no for an answer okay?"

JY : "Yes auntie, next time I'll make sure to come with you :)"

MOM : "Okay, I'm going to get something inside. Drive safe Jeong."

JY : "Thank you auntie! Have fun!"

NY : "I told you it's okay to come with us."

JY : "Sorry babe haha next time I'll make sure."

NY : "Arraso, you need to get going so you can rest. What do you plan for today?"

JY : "I wanted to rest until you come back, so I'll just stay home."

NY : "Okay babe. Wait for me okay? Call me."

JY : "I will babe. I'll pick you up in two days. Don't miss me that much. Hahaha I love you Im Nayeon."

NY : "You better behave Arraso? I'll see you in two days. I love you babe."

After arriving home, I went straight to my room. I thought to use my times for cleaning the house and to finish my nano blocks. Days without Nayeon is slow. I wish it's already past two days. 

---

Serendipity [2yeon]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara