Chapter 10

Chaeyoung's POV

We went some cafe to have some fun today, we've been working hard and I think we deserve time to release the stress.

It was an cafe with arcade on it. Before I knew you it Sana, Momo, Dahyun and Tzuyu was already gone. I was about to run my way inside when I saw Mina seating in our table.

CY : "Ms. Myoui, what are you sitting alone here for? Come on, let's go inside.''

MN : "Oh Chaeng I was tired to play today, that's why I told them to go ahead with out me. You should go to :)."

CY : "I think I'm tired to :) How about we get something to drink?"

I couldn't leave her all by herself. We went and grab some snacks and coffee. 

CY : "Look they have some jenga puzzle here. What to play? It doesn't need so much energy so you can still rest."

MN : "I'll set it up :) "

We played and laughed, time was really running fast when she suddenly became quiet again. She can change her mood in a blink of the eye.

CY : "Mina are you okay?"

MN : "Oh!" She said in shock "Sorry haha did I space out again?"

CY : "Haha that's alright. You're always spacing out, is there something bothering you?" I said as I looked away, I couldn't look her in the eyes I think I said too much. 

MN : "Sorry, I was just thinking about something. Since I came back to Korea I couldn't take the thought of my head."

CY : "Is this a someone?" I just had a feeling she was talking about somebody.

MN : "Hmm well that person told me I shouldn't think about the past anymore." 

I look at her and saw her breaking she's about to cry.

CY : "You don't have to force yourself to tell me anything Mina :)."

MN : "I don't mind, It's all in the past anyway."

She then started telling me their story. How she meet a certain someone in her high school. How they fell in love and How they went on their separate ways. As the story went on,  it seems that I heard about this before. I just couldn't remember.

MN : ".... after reaching every thing I wanted, I felt empty inside. I thought if I make my dreams come true I would be more happier. I realized that she was the one who completed me. I decided to go back here to try and patch things up with her."

I thought she was talking about a boyfriend, it turned out to be a girlfriend.

CY : "Have you tried talking to her?" 

MN : "I tried once but like I said she just said that I shouldn't be thinking about it anymore. That person wont ever look at me the way she looked at me before."

CY : "How can you say something like that? You just meet her once since you came back."

MN : "The thing is, I saw her looking at someone the same way she looked at me before and I knew from that moment that I don't hold a bearing on her anymore." 

Tears fell down her cheeks as she tried to smile at me. Seeing her like this broke me I wanted to do more for her. I handed her a Handkerchief. 

CY : "Don't cry Mina, you should give it another try. Maybe this time she'll listen to you."

I didn't really want to say that to her. I wanted to tell her that she have me and she should just forget about her. It's not the right thing to say at the moment. 

I tapped my legs as I told her "You can rest here Mina." 

MN : "Thank you Chaeng, you're a wonderful person." She said as she lay down.

She closed her eyes then started to doze off. Thoughts keep running in my head as I brush her hair.

"I wish it was me instead."  

Mina's POV

As I was laying in Chaeng's leg I couldn't helped but be ashamed of what happened. I went ahead and told her about my stories. Worst part is I cried in front of her. 

I was lying  to her as she comfort me. I didn't really lied to her, but the thought of me saying it like it's not someone she knows, made me feel guilty. It can't be helped I can't tell anyone about me and Jeong.  I was too ashamed that I couldn't get up, I started pretending that I was asleep. 

I can hear her hum while she brushed my hair. 

DH : "Chayoung-ah! Where's Mina?"

CY : "Be quiet dubu! She's taking a nap."

I heard her whisper to them. 

DH : "Sorry." 

MM : "Minari wake up! You ate without me!"

I then sat down and pretend that I just woke up.

MN : "Sorry Moguri, we just had a little bite."

MM : "Okay I forgive you, we all know that you just want to stay in bed but you went outside with us. I'll let it slide for now :) "

SN : "Ohyo! Ohyo! Let's go eat some barbecue before we go home!"

TY : "We should grab some take outs for Jeong unnie."

CY : "Barbecue again? Okay let's get moving."

Chaeng looked at me as we walked in the back of the group 

CY : "Fighting Minari! I'll always be here to listen to you :)" She whispered into my ears.

After eating we drove back home. It was already late, but we couldn't find Jeong. I was starting to get worried, she didn't inform anyone if she's coming home or not. I picked up my phone and was about to dial her number when Dahyun called us.

DH : "Arraso ." She said while she was on the phone.

DH : "Jeong said she'll be here in a minute, she said we can go ahead rest first. Good night guys! Today was really fun. Tomorrow will start work again. Rest well"

Right I'm in no position to worry about her, my call will be last call she would pick up. 

--