Chapter 5

Dahyun's POV

We were done with the practice. The girls were resting while Me, Jeongyeon, and Chaeyoung decided to grab some lunch. 

While we were waiting for Chaeyoung, I can't stop thinking about what happened. 

DH : "Jeong are you okay?"

JY : "I'm fine I guess, I really didn't think that I will see her again."

DH : "You know you can always tell anything to me, right?"

JY : "I didn't feel anything when I saw her, but I don't think we can get along soon."

DH : "That's okay Jeong, I can understand that. You don't need to force yourself if you don't want to."

JY : "I'll try my best to be professional around her. That's the least I can give to her for now"

I felt relived as Jeonyeon explained that she really don't feel anything towards Mina...

JY : "Dahyun-ah, can I ask you a favor? Can you not mention this to anybody? at least for the meantime. I don't really want to talk about it, beside that's the same reason I didn't tell Chaeyoung and Jihyo her name." 

Dahyun : "Okay but you know sooner everybody will find it out."

Jeongyeon : "I know that. I just want to have some time."

Dahyun : "How do you plan to tell Nayeon about it? and how about Mina are you sure she's not going to tell anything about your past? "

Jeongyeon : "Me and Nayeon are still trying to know more about ourselves. I'll tell her whenever I have a chance. Mina? You know her, she's the type who doesn't speak that much. She will be the last person to go around and tell stories about her"

Dahyun : "Okay Jeong, I'll let you handle everything."

--

*In the car going to pick up the food they order.*

CY : "Hyung! Mina was your classmate right?"

JY : "Yea, she was a long time ago."

CY : "Can you tell me more about her? :)"

It looks like Chaeyoung found interest in Mina

DH : "Isn't it to early for you to be interested with her?" I laughed as I look at Jeongyeon. She really look like she's interested with her.  

CY : "I think this is love at first sight haha."

JY : "Don't rush yourself smol, take your time. Beside when did you start believing at those things? Love at first sight? Haha"

It seems that Jeong has really moved on, She's laughing even though Chae just said that she might like mina.

DH : "Haha that's right, are you just planning to toy with Mina?"

CY : "Haha that's rude tofu, I'm serious about this. Beside Hyung fell for Nayeon at first sight too."

JY : "When did I say that I'm inlove with nayeon?"

CY : "You don't really have to say it hyung. It's too obvious Haha."

JY : "Okay okay, Haha how can you not fall in love with someone like that? :)"

CY : "See, that means I can fall in love even if I just meet her."

DH : "Okay you two, stop with the love talk haha, let's go inside."

JY : "Haha Dahyun we know that you're in love too. In love with your foods."

We then grabbed our foods and drove back to the studio.

--

Nayeon's POV

I was resting when Jihyo moved closer to me.

JH : "Nayonnieee, how are you? Any progress with Jeong?"

NY : "I knew you're going to ask about that. There's nothing between us." I smiled at her