Chapter 18

Jeongyeon's POV

Tomorrow will be the our flight to Switzerland but I need to fetch some of my coats back home I went down stairs and saw the girl watching TV

JY : "I'm going to fetch something back home. You guys need to get to bed, you don't want to wake up late tomorrow."

Everyone : "Arraso!"

NY : "Jeong! Can I come with you."

JY : "You should rest already babe."

NY : "Ehhhhh? You just need to fetch something right? I'm sure it wouldn't take that much time."

JH : "Just take her with you, you two are noisy we can't focus on the show."

JY : "Arraso go get your jacket I'll wait for you in the car."

NY : "I'll be right there babe."

We headed straight to my room, I looked for my coats. Nayeon was just sitting in bed.

NY : "Hmm babe."

JY : "Yes Mrs. Yoo?"

NY : "I was just wondering,  that nano block in your desk looks exactly the same from last time I was here."

JY : "Ohh that rose? Well there's a missing piece I couldn't find. Beside I rarely go home this days."

NY : "Do you want to look for it now?"

JY : "It's okay babe, I'll find it. I'll show it to you once I finish it. Let's go back." I said as I gave her a kiss.

NY : "You really are sneaky."

We headed back to the apartment, and after coming in the door we saw all of them still watching in the living room.

JY : "Okay you guys! I told you to take some rest. Is everything ready for tomorrow?"

SN : "Jeong give us 30 mins more. It's almost done."

DH : "We have everything ready anyway."

JY : "I"m not going to wait for anyone tomorrow."

MN : "Even Nayeon?"

JY : "Yah! That's a different story."

JH : "Then we just have to cling to Nayeonnie so you won't leave us haha."

NY : "Haha babe don't be so grumpy here sit down. Let's just finish this one."

JY : "Arraso."

MM : "It didn't even took Nayeon unnie a minute to make you sit haha."

JY : "Just finish the show." 

--

TY : "Jeongyeon unnie! Read this!" She handed me here open.

I was surprise to see that the company released an article about me.

"In coming CEO of JYPE Dynasty Yoo Jeongyeon is dating the center/lead vocalist of Twice Im Nayeon."

Everyone started opening there phone and look for news about it. There were picture of us when we went to everland. I stood up.

NY : "Where are you going?"