Chapter 1

Jeongyeon's POV

It's winter again, I use to love winter cause you can feel every bodies warmth. But since that day I can only feel the coldness, every thing seems to be in monochrome. What a good way to start my day.

Today is the meeting for our new project. We are trying to produce The newest girl group as the company has a long history of producing the top groups from the past decade.

I was on my way up on the elevator when somebody shouted

"Hold It!"

the lady in front of me press the elevator door open.

It was dahyun, panting, it seems that she run her way here again.

"Looks like somebody is running late again huh" I chuckled

"oh jeongyeon!! Good morning, My breakfast was to delicious I forgot to look at the time" dahyun said still catching her breath from running

"haha that's why you're always late coming in, you need to wake up early if you want to enjoy your meal, tofu."

Well dahyun really loves to sleep she's been like that since we were in high school, she can even sleep with her eyes open so she often come in late.

"haha I guess somethings never change." she said while smiling at me.

We stepped out of the elevator and entered the conference room.

I was sitting next to dahyun when i saw an empty chair beside me.

"Dahyun-ah, did chaeyoung called you earlier?"

"I'm sure she.."

"Good morning jeong! dahyun!" chaeyoung came in holding her laptop.

"Aren't you a little bit happy?" dahyun asked

"Well you see, i saw some pretty ladies in the lobby" she smiled

Yeah me and dahyun had been friend since high school while chaeyoung was our classmate when we were studying in college.

Chae always play around but once she find someone, she really devote herself to that person though I can't remember when was the last time she took somebody seriously.

Dahyun is like her same old self. She likes making people happy and she gets along with everyone.

This two help me out a lot, their company keeps me from feeling empty.
--
The meeting has ended. Me, chaeyoung and dahyun will be incharge of the new group. Chaeyoung will be in charge for the lyrics as she loves to write, dahyun will be in charge of the melody, and I will be managing evertyhing. Will be meeting the members tomorrow.

I was preparing to go when those two came to me.

CY : "jeong let's have some fun tonight."

DH : "yeah let's go out, I know a really good restaurant"

I wasn't really in the mood since i woke up..

"I'll pass for now, i need to do something," I smiled

There's nothing that i really need to do but i don't feel like going out today.

DH : "You always have something to do haha. Call as if you change your mind okay?"

"yeah, yeah don't be late tomorrow okay? Have fun guys" As i waved them good bye.
--
Dahyun's POV

We used to have a lot of fun when we we're in high school, then it suddenly changed.

CY : "You think she's still thinking about her?"

DH: "The truth is I got used to her being cold with a blank expression that I can't even tell if she just got used to it or if she's still thinking about her."

CY : "I really want to meet this person, I want to know how can she abandon such a handsome beauty like jeong."

DH: "Forget about meeting her, she moved so far away, hahaha let's go chae. I dont want to be late tomorrow"
--
Jeonyeon's POV

"I'm home." I smiled as I look at our family picture

My sisters have there own family now, my mom and my dad choose to live a simple life by the country side. Sometimes we get together just to catch up . I'm living on this big house on my own for years now.

Before I go to sleep I usually drop by the music room. I would sit in front of the piano and just stare at it for an hour. Not even attempting to play it.

I swear never to play piano again, cause it reminds me of her. Everything about her.

How I wish she knew, how she took everything from me since that day.

I need to get to sleep.... 

--