Pleasure 2

..... Todoroki's POV .....
  Why does he have to interrupt. I just wanted to be with Midoriya. I wanted to embrace him and tell him sweet nothing. I just want to hold him close to me since that Bakugo keeps taking him away.
  I throw my shirt on fast and I pull my pants up, then I slide into the futon. I wipe my cheek from Midoriya.

  The door slams open and my dad walks in pissed "What the hell were you doing?"
  "Nothing." I turn to my side
  "Then what was all that noise?" His eyes narrow and his flames burst
  "I said I was doing nothing!" I sit up and yell
  "Shoto," He gets closer to me and looks down at me "if you don't tell me I will take you out of school."

  His voice got soft and that's when I know he's serious. I clench my teeth and I think of something fast. Definitely something I didn't expect to say.

"I was watching p..." I stop myself
  "You are disgraceful," my dad grabs my phone from the side of the futon "I am taking your phone every night."

  I stare at him. He's never taken away any of my stuff. Well not any minor things like my phone or clothes. He's actually being nicer. Instead he would usually beat me up or make me train till I spit blood. Now I got to act offended.

"Give it back." I reach up but he stands up
"No, you need to stop this or it will turn into an addiction." He slides the phone in his pocket
"Tsk, Get out!" I create an ice barrier
"Go to bed boy," He holds the phone up "or this will be gone."

He shuts the door and I block it with ice. I then melt the ice. The bathroom door slowly opens, Midoriya peaks his head out.

"Come here." I hold my hands out
"Okay..." he walks out slowly covering his crotch with his shirt
"I'm sorry my father interrupted." I kiss his lips
"It's okay Shoto," He twiddles his thumbs "c-can we continue?"

I was shocked about what he said. Without answering though I push him on the futon. I gently rub my hand over his soft and warm skin. He trembles under me.

"You make me want to go all the way." I smirked and kissed his lips

He doesn't answer. In fact he hides his face. I worry and look to his side of the face, that's when I see his ear all red and it slowly travels down his neck.
I continue. I kiss his neck and I travel down to his sweet spot. He moans and I play with him. I rub my hand above his crotch and around it. I graze my hand over his nipple. He moves his hips up and down begging for more, he even let a whine out.

"Beg Midoriya." I whisper in his red ear, nibbling down slightly
"P-Please touch me." He muffled into the pillow
I grab the pillow from his hands and he gasps "What was that?" I kiss the side of his lip
"P-Please... touch me." His emerald green eyes look from corner to corner, avoiding me

I trace my finger up his leg. I stop right before his erected member. I trace my finger along it all the way to the tip. He shivers and lets a solid moan out.

"You are so cute." I mumble

..... Midoriya's POV .....
Why can't he touch me already! I begged and I'm getting anxious. Kacchan and Shoto made me like this and I can't help it. Sometimes at home... I think about touching myself. Of course I don't because I'm scared.

"Shoto please." I drag out the e so he knows I'm anxious
"Calm down." He whispers

He opens his mouth and gently sucks me. I moan and he sucks harder. I thrust my hips a bit in his mouth causing him to laugh. I blush more and I hide my face. I am about to climax. This is bad.

"Ah... Sh-Shoto... coming!" I cover my mouth and I shoot my loud

He literally swallows all the yucky stuff. I lay there for a second to catch my breath. Shoto on the other hand flips me around.

"Wha..." He grabs my hips and sticks them in the air
"Relax I'm not going in," he grazes his finger over my butthole "it's tempting though."
"Shoto..." he slides his pants off to reveal his own erection

He placed it on top of my butt. Then he slowly moves back and forth, almost like what Kacchan did, but he's being more cautious.
He begins to move faster. I cover my mouth when he starts rubbing on top of my butthole. I feel myself slowly become more horny. What is happening to me? I'm going to turn into a sex addict...

"Ah! Shoto... good." I feel saliva drip out of my mouth
"I am getting... nng... close." That grunt made me lose my mind
"S-Stop... Shoto stop." I look back at him and he stops
"Did I hurt y0-"
"No," I look away ashamed "I am... I'm going to go crazy for this stuff."

  Shoto stares at me for a second. Then he looks away and sighs. Then he looks back at me.

  "I guess I have been getting carried away." He sits down on the floor
  "I-I guess... we could finish though." I feel bad for stopping him like this
  "Okay, but after this I will only give you kisses and hugs." I hope he keeps his word, now I'm worried about Kacchan though
  "Okay." I crawl over to him and I kiss him

  He kisses me more passionately. And then continues where we left off. It didn't take long for us to actually... well to cum. After we did, we laid together for a moment.

"I... uhh. I guess I should go now." I stand up and grab my clothes
  "Now?" Todoroki picks my shoes up and hands them to me
  "I... yes." He looks down
  "Are you scared?" He pulls me into a hug "I will hold you if you are."

  My face goes red. I hug him back. His smell over takes my senses and I get sleepy in his warmth.

  "I would like that." I mumble sloshing my words around a bit
  "I knew you would." He whispers

  Todoroki grabs my pants and slides them up my legs. Then he picks me up and sits in a chair. He fixes me around so I am sitting on him like kids do when they meet Santa, except this is more cozy.

  "I love you Todoroki." I kiss him on his shoulder since it's the only spot I feel like reaching too
  "I love you Midoriya." He bring me closer and sleep takes me over.