Help me

I left the house and sighed. It's so cold but I need to walk. I can't stand being in the house with both of them. What if I just think that I like them? I mean I kissed Kacchan and Shoto. Kacchan is so mean and cusses all the time and has such a bad temper, but he also cares for me in such an odd way. He kisses me so gently and he makes sure to protect me. Shoto is so calm and gentle. He seems like the type to relax and be snuggly with me, though he can get mad but not like... Kacchan mad. I guess he gets more annoyed than mad.

"Wow you're a UA student from class 1-A right?" A tall man in a hoodie chuckles. He comes close to me and pulls a phone out.
"Y-Yeah I am." I watch him pull a red flip phone out.
"Can I have a photo?" I lean in close to him.

I smile but I realize the phone was fake. A hand reached around my neck. I gasp for air. I'm not even two minutes out of my house and I already get attacked? Who is this person.

"You are the one I was looking for," he licks his lips "you see, I have an eye for pretty boys. You just so happened to caught my attention during the sports festival, I watched your every nove."
"Wh-Who are... *gasp* y-you?" I scratch at his hands and arms hoping he will let go.
"I'm no one special but you can call me," he leans close to my ear "a collector."
"L-Let go!" I try to scream as loud as I can.
"Might want to save your breath, of course I have no intentions on killing you." He rubs my face with his free hand "You have such soft skin." I see droll slowly drip

My vision starts to get blurry, I can't breath. I need to escape. Help! Someone! Kacchan, Midoriya, All Might? Help me!

"Looking a little pale there." He lossens his grip.
"*Gasp*!" I take a big breath and I can see clearly
"Hel-mm!" He covers my mouth
"I just want to have some fun." He giggles and cute off a bit of my hair "I'm going to put this in a little jar and on a string to put around my neck!"
"Oi, pervert," when the collector turns around I see Kacchan "let him go unless you want to die."
"Ka-Kacchan!" I reach my hand out

The grip gets way tighter and I start struggling. I claw his hands and arms again. I try to kick him away. Kacchan screams and covers my ear while he blast the guys face. Thanks to Kacchan I didn't go deaf or get kidnapped by a pervert.

"You're staying at my house tonight." He says blunt
"Wh-What?" Kacchan holds his hand out and helps me up.
"Deku, you shitty nerd," he sighed "I said you are sleeping at my house, for safety."
"I-I'm fine," I sight "in fact I want to sleep so goodnight." I rush home and I close the door
"Midoriya are you okay? Bakugo told me to stay back." Oh I forgot about Shoto
"Y-Yeah I'm fine. You can leave now if you want," I yawn "I'm going to bed."
"I will sleep with you." He follows me up the stairs.

  At this point I didn't even care. I just slid in bed and then Todoroki slid in as well. He pulled me close and I just let it happen. I was too tried to think and my head ached. Next thing I knew everything went dark.

..... Monday Morning ..... (Todoroki's POV)

  I slowly open my eyes. I groan when the light hits them. It so bright and the alarm is so annoying. I look at Midoriya who is still snoozing away. I peck his lips and then I get up. I look for his uniform. When I find it I let it out nicely and the I wake him up.

  "Midoriya," I slightly shake him and whisper in his ear "you need to get ready for school."
  "Too... early." He groans yawing and stretching
  "I know. Get up though or we will be late." I get my own uniform on and I try my best to wash up in the bathroom.

  I watch as Midoriya yawns and stumbles in the bathroom. I watch as he brushes his teeth. I guess he is still half asleep. I splash my face with water then I wipe it off with a towel. Midoriya does the same and then stumbles back to his room. I chuckle at his tired movements. He is adorable in the morning, so sleepy. I want to cuddle with him.

  "Izuku, Todoroki," his mother calls "breakfast is ready!"
  "Coming!" Midoriya yells

  I walk downstairs and his mother greats me. I sit down and start eating the butter bread and eggs. Midoriya comes seconds later and scarfs food in his mouth

  "Izuku we have a guest." His mother scowls him
  "Sorry Shoto." He eats slower and then looks at the clock
  "Ah! We gotta go. Bye mom I love you!" He grabs my hand and I grab my bag and toast.

  I only had enough time to wave to his mother do to him rushing. He only ate some rice so I shoved the toast in his mouth.

  "Thankfou!" He muffles
  "Midoriya why are we rushing when school starts in 20 minutes?" I slowdown and he does too
  "I like to be there early so I can get my stuff ready and so I can look over the material," he takes a bite of his bread "since I haven't gone to school in a few days I want to be there a bit earlier."
  "I can help you." I smile when he nods
  "Thank you," he smiles wide "but Kacchan did help me a bit already so I won't need too much help."
   "I will help you after school. When did he help you?" I clench my teeth a bit.
   "Ah... I think it was a few days ago." He shrugs it off (don't get confused it never happened)

  Bakugo is already a step ahead of me. I got to get closer and make a move. I'm sure they kissed or made out a few times already so I need to stay closer and keep my guard up. Make him have little contact with him as possible.

  "I am so tired with what's happened these past few days." He yawns and I rub his head
  "I'm sure you are." We enter the doors and change our shoes

  We make our way up the stairs but I already know that Bakugo is in there. I saw him ahead of us.

  "Let's go to the roof for a bit." I pull him up the stairs and we get on top of the roof.
  "Why are we up here?" He tilts his head and looks up at me with his big eyes

  My heart aches and starts racing. I pin him against the wall unintentionally. He shirks down a bit. I should be doing this but I can't stand it when he kissed Bakugo more than me. I pull his face up using my free hand and I kiss him softly. I lick his lips and I bite the bottom so he opens his mouth. I can taste the bread he just ate and I don't know why but it taste better in his mouth. I grab him by the waist and I pull him closer. He is so shorter than me so I bend down for him.

  "Mmm... sh-Shoto." He moans and blushes
  "Midoriya," I pant "I can't stand it when you talk about Bakugo, it makes me fill with hate." I kiss him again a bit rougher.
  "S-Sorry." He wraps his hands around my neck and he stands on his tippy toes.

  I kiss him more passionately. He moans and I move my knee closer. He gasps when I gently rub his boner with my knee. He shakes and moans like crazy. I sit him down and I pull him pants and underwear down exposing his boner.

  "It would be a shame for you to miss another day of school do to my actions," I lick his tip "I will help you for now but you have to help me too."

  A bright blush crosses his face and he covers his mouth with his hand. I suck him and lick his tip. He quietly moans in his hands. I lick his tip more and I taste the precum. He moans louder and I can tell he is at his limit. I stop and grab a tissue.

  "If I taste you I might get addicted." I say

  I put the tissues around his tip and I start thrusting my hand. He lets out louder moans and after a few seconds he bites his hand and moans even louder actually letting it echo. I throw the tissues away and I kiss his forehead.

  "I-I... that felt good." He tried to catch his breath
  "I'll make you repay me after school at your house." I wink and I enter the school.