Play Date

..... Bakugo's POV .....

  Oh yeah I guess your right. It kind of is like a play date then. But things will be different this time Deku, just you wait.

  I think that sounded more like a threat. Ah whatever either way works for me.

  What do you mean Kacchan?

  Well we can do different things

  This innocent cinnamon roll. He really can't get his mind away from innocent land for once. Well, I guess he can actually, the incident in the locker room was fucking hot not going to lie.

  Come on you damn nerd. I mean we can do dirty things.

  That better be clear enough, if not I will explain without hesitation. I don't think he knows how to respond.

  Oh

  What does that mean? Oh. Oh yeah I want to pound you ass is what I could of said and he says oh.

  OH. OHHHH

  Oh. He got it now.

  Yeah. We can do so many things togetherDeku. All the fun we will have

  Shit, just thinking about it is getting me hot. I think I'm going to get a boner

  L-Like we are going to Umm... make out and t-touch each other?

  (Note: He didn't actually 'type' the studder it was just to give you guys an idea of what he sounded like) Why does he have to be so innocent?

  Yes Deku, we will touch each other everywhere. From our heads to the tip of our toes.

  R-Right.

  Where is his seductive tone? It's like he can only be seductive once every year or something. This isn't going to turn me on at all, well I actually want to turn him on more.

  Deku can you think of the things we will do?

  Y-Yes

  And what are you thinking?

  Really Kacchan! It's embarrassing!!!

  This bastard is too cute. He's probably in bed covering his face.

  I need to know Deku, for later.

   Kacchannn!

   Deku

   F-Fine!

  This should be interesting. I wonder what he is actually thinking

   W-Well I thought that we would umm well. Kacchan do I really have to?? This is too embarrassing!

  He is too damn cute.

   Where did your confidence go from the locker room?

   Kacchan really?!

  Come on Deku. I want to know the dirty things you think about.

   W-Well first I thought about your b-body...

   Oh?

   Like your muscles... and your eyes and lips. T-Then I t-trail down and see the thing.

  What's the thing Deku?

  You know what I'm talking about Kacchan!

  Do I?

  Y-Your pee pee Kacchan...

  My dick?

  Yes!

  Continue.

  I smirk. Looks like he isn't so innocent after all.

  Well then I think about the things we have done and well I mean that's kind of it Kacchan.

  Do you want to know what I think you bastard?

  Well... kind of but no

  I'm going to tell you so your innocent mind can get ahold of some dirty things.

  Wait no Kacchan what if my mom comes in!

  You'll be fine

  Noooo wait

  Are you worried about getting a boner Deku?

  M-Maybe...

  Heh. Well I was thinking about teasing you. First we would kiss and kiss getting in the mood. Then I would slowly grind on you while leaving marks all over your neck and chest. Kissing your nipples softly hearing your moans fill the room. Then I would finally play with your dick Deku. I'll maybe take it in my warm wet mouth licking the tip and swirling my tongue. Of course I would want to stick my own dick in your little ass but I don't want to steal your virginity yet Deku.

  I left it at there because if I went any longer I would die of thirst for him. His sweet moans turn me on so hard. I need to record him one day.

  Kacchan that was detailed!

  I bet it worked though, right?

  N-No I mean maybe but no! Goodnight!

  See you tomorrow Deku.

  I got into my bed. I turned the light off and closed my eyes, sleep now taking over.

..... Saturday Morning ..... (Midoriya's POV)

  "Izuku wake up, you need to shower and get ready to go to Bakugo's house." My mom gently shakes me and I stumble out of bed
  "Okay." I stretch and yawn

  I stumble into the bathroom with my things. My boxers, shirt, shorts, and my towel. I turn the water on warm but a bit more to the heat. I use the bathroom before heading into the shower. I wash my hair and body quickly so I can just sit in the shower for a moment. As I stand there everything Kacchan and I talked about floods my mind. I blush intensely.

  "Izuku hurry up!" My mom snaps out of the thoughts.

  I turn the shower off and I dry my hair with the towel. I I brush my teeth and I wash my face. I yawn once more before drying completely off and putting my fresh clothes on. I stumble down the stairs still sleepy.

  "There you are Izuku." Mom gives me a little kiss and sets down my food.
  "Thanks for the meal mom." I dig in
  "You are awfully tired." My mom raises her eyebrow
  "Yeah I don't know why, I went to bed at 10." I chug my milk
  "Hm, if you say so." She gets up and grabs my plate.
  "Thanks Mom, I'm going to pack a couple things to bring with." I head for my room
  "What are you bringing?" I look back at mom
  "Well Incase I get hot or something I'm going to bring an extra set of clothes, and uhh my phone charger." I quickly head to my room and I plop on my bed

  It's so embarrassing thinking about what Kacchan said. He wants to clearly take things slow. But he also wants to take my virginity one day. I need to get rid of these thoughts and get packed. I grab shorts and a tank top, an extra pair of boxers and my phone charger. Just what I said.

  "Let's go Izuku." My mom opens my door and I put my bag on my shoulders.
  "Alright mom I'm coming." I put my shoes on and we head out the door.