Toga

..... Todoroki's POV .....

  I look at Bakugo hovering Midoriya. They both are holding onto each other and they are blushing and huffing for air.

  "This isn't the time to make out." I let a low growl escape.
  "What's happening Shoto?" Midoriya escapes Bakugo's grip on him and he runs up to me
  "There is someone after me." I sigh
  "Who's that?" Bakugo reaches for the door but I kick him away
  "Just a crazy girl with blond buns running after me," I look at Midoriya "well she's... actually looking for you."
  "Me?" Midoriya starts thinking
"Why would a girl be after shitty Deku?" Bakugo slumps to the ground
"Ah!" Midoriya's eyes got wide "Oh I know her... she's part of the league of villains."
"What?" Bakugo and I say at the same time
"Yeah... if it's the girl I'm thinking. She wants to know me more or something." Midoriya starts thinking again "I don't know why."
"Well whatever the case you need to hide before she hears us." I grab Midoriya and I put him in my locker
"Sit down Deku." Bakugo pushes him down.

Midoriya looks up at us. I take my jacket off and I throw it on top of him. I then grab Bakugo and I put him in his own locker. I hide against the wall next to the door. Just in time too.

"Todoroki~" she sings "Where's Midoriya~"

I hear a sniff almost. She opens the door and looks over at me. She smirks and grabs her knife.

"Where is he Todoroki?" She takes a syringe out
"I told you," I dodge the syringe "I don't know."
"I smell him! He's in here isn't he!" She starts hoping on her feet sniffing.

She gets closer to the lockers. She opens Midoriya's locker and giggles. She sniffs his clothes and rummages through his things. I now know why she wants him. Good thing is that now her sense of smell is cut off since she opened Midoriya's locker.

"Where is he Todoroki?" She looks over at me with blush and heart filled eyes
"I don't know." I cautiously prepare myself
"I think you do~" she sings again
"Fine," I look over at the door "I... told him to go to the roof."
"Hmmm..." she smiles "you're lying aren't you." She giggles
"No..." I stare her in the eyes
"Well let's go check it out," she giggles more "if he isn't there... I'll have to kill you!"

She walks out the door and back at me. I hesitated for a second but I start walking. We head up the stairs.

..... Midoriya's POV .....

I hear the door close. I listen really closely. I text Kacchan.

Is anyone in the room Kacchan?

No.

Should we leave the lockers and run?

He doesn't respond for a solid minute.

No, she could probably track your sent

Oh... then what do we do? It's hot in the locker and she will attack Shoto!

Once again he doesn't respond. I hear the locker open and close. The door to my locker then opens and Kacchan is holding a bottle.

"I'll use my body spray on you to hide your sent. But I'm going to spray a lot so don't breath in as much." He helps me up
"Kacchan don't spray too much," I step out of the locker "wouldn't it get her suspicious?"
"Shit." He thinks "Then I'll just spray some and hope it hides your sweet cinnamon smell."
"O-Okay." I blush and Kacchan sprays a bit of body spray here and there.
"We are going to make her follow the trail of your voice Deku." I shake my head
"I have a different plan," I gulp "we are going to run up the roof, I'm going to tell Shoto to make a bridge of ice and we are going to jump from the schools roof. Before we land though we need Shoto to make an ice path so we don't get hurt as much. Then we will have him quickly melt it with your help and run. If this works then we run to a store or somewhere crowded, if it doesn't and she gets me... then I don't know."
"Damn." Kacchan mutters under his breath
"Let's go we don't have a lot of time!" We run out of the locker room and up the stairs.

Once we open the doors to the roof we see Todoroki fighting the girl. She almost sticks the needle in his skin but then she stops and looks over. Her eyes get big and she gets a big smile.

"Midoriya!" She blushes and runs up to me
"Stay back!" Kacchan pushes me out of the way and uses his quirk beside the girls ear.
"Todoroki we are jumping from the roof make a bridge of ice!" I yell and he does as quick as he can

Once we get on Kacchan and Shoto tries theirbest to melt some of it quickly as we run. Once we jump though I look up and see her. Todoroki makes more ice but also melts it just as fast. She activates a parachute and Kacchan and Shoto grabs my hands and starts dragging me.

"We need to go somewhere crowded." I said as quickly and quietly to Todoroki
"Right," He looks back at me "Bakugo take Midoriya and put him on your back then blast through the air with your quirk."
"Got it, come here De-"
"No I'm just going to use my quirk and trail off into the forest then I'll take a sharp turn and hopefully meet up with you guys."
"I don't think that's a good plan." Shoto says
"Trust me it will work." I activate my quirk and I go.

I look back and Kacchan follows. He makes a 'trust me' face so I just do. He activates his quirk to tell us where we are but then he trails off. I realize his plan. Since the girl thinks he's with me she'll follow him since he makes the loudest noise while I get a chance to escape. So I hide in a dumpster for the time being.