:)

Author: Thank you all very much for staying with me. I said before there will be two more chapters, unfortunately, that will not be happening. I decided to keep the ending the way it is. Sorry to disappoint the ones who were in it for BakuDeku. Unfortunately Bakugo had his time. Sorry dear readers! Thank you all very much for reading, staying with me, supporting, and I am just very grateful to all who have read.

  I first started the story and wrote 20 plus chapters without publishing, then I decided to go for it. I really wasn't expecting much but I got to this point. It is all thanks to those who support me through it all.

  My favorite part about the writing is being able to experience opening Wattpad to find someone has commented, liked, or even just finding one more view. It makes my day!

  I was thinking about writing another story. Unfortunately I have no clue what to write about. Hahah. If you would like to message me please feel free to do so. Also any helpful tips to improve is greatly welcomed. Have a lovely week, until next time!!!

  Please continue to go along my journey on writing. Also, it really helps with suggestions. I'm also open to one-shots on the story if you all would like. Anyways, again, thank you all very much!! You make me happy!