Kidnapped

"How would this twig help us?" A high man voice said.
  "Trust me." Another said

  I open my eyes and look around seeing darkness. I see two figures stand in a dark corner. I grunt trying to get up which made the others alert of my awakening.

"Shit," the one super thin figure said "What should we do with him?"
"Just make him feel threatened." The one whispered.

I look around. It looks like we are in an alley way. But I don't know where. The figures walk over to me and slam the wall. I flinch.

"Listen," The guy said above me "we don't want trouble; if you do anything stupid we will kill you immediately."
"Yeah we will, now turn around!" The thin guy clings something around my neck and I hear a drill.

When I look back I realized they chained me onto the wall. I try to get out of it but bolts of electricity shoot threw my body. I gasp for air when it's done and the guys snicker in the corner. Once they turned around I reach for my phone in my back pocket. I look at it and realized the screen is smashed, but it still works. I type Kacchan and Todoroki my location. It sent a loud 'bing' which echoed. The boys turned around quickly and saw my phone. The thin one rushed up here and threw my phone to the ground completely smashing it to pieces.

"Try that again and that will be you." He walks away and goes back to the dude.

..... Bakugo's POV .....

Where is that shitty nerd! I run around the whole building but he isn't here. My phone vibrates. I open it and it's from Deku!

"Todoroki did you get a text?" I look at what he sent which is his location.
"Yeah," He looks at his phone "it's a location from Midoriya." He looks up at me with concern
"We need to go!" We rush out the door.

..... Midoriya's POV.....

"AHHHH!" I scream my lungs out as a ball of acid flies above me.
"This is fun!" The thin one screams throwing more acid.
"H-HELP ME SOMEBO- mmmMmm!" I try to scream for help but Maskman covers my mouth
"It'd be a shame if someone came by," he whispers in my ear "especially when you have no clothes on." He chuckles in my ear.

I see a small bit of acid about to drip on my clothes. It makes a large hole on my uniform. In a blink of an eye I'm not wearing my uniform. I'm freezing in just my boxers.

"Oh," he snickers "an All Might fan."
"He must have hope of getting rescued then." Maskman laughs.
"Yes I do." I straight up and look in their eyes
"Pity," Maskman frowns "all these kids have hope because of one special hero, All Might."
"We should give him less hope," the acid guy licks his lips "he does have a nice thin body like a girls."

They both smirk. They lick their lips and laugh. What I thought would be a simple kidnapped turned into them wanting to kidnap and rape me! Acid guy traces my chest with his hand. He stops above my boxers. He grasps me firmly down there.

"Ah!" I gasp and try to kick him away.
"No no," he snickers "you caused this to happen."

He removes my boxers and starts playing with me down there. I try and try to not get a boner but the more he plays and licks it makes me feel hot. Just like that I get a boner. He smiles and takes me in sending my back to jolt forward. I breath heavily as his tongue swirls around the tip and he sucks. I can tell precum is leaking by how he keeps licking the tip.

"A-Ah no," I breath heavily trying to hold back moans "d-don't... stop doing that!" I try to kick him away but I move in a position that feels like bliss once he went over it with his tongue.