Sick

..... Bakugo's POV .....

"Nnn." I yawn and look around

I look at my hand and notice. I. Am. Holding. Deku's. Hand.

"Should I keep it there or take it away?" I mumble

I look at Deku. He's snoring just a bit as always. His sweatpants fell off him and the hoodie slid off his shoulder. He looks so comfortable. I want him on my lap. Should I take him? He looks so peaceful... crap. My hand is numb. I'll just gently release his hand.

"Mmm." Deku groans and rolls on shitty half and half side.

But he is facing me now. I wanna kis... WHAT! I don't! I am just tired... but his lips are so cute. Maybe just a peck. No. I can't. I am still just tired. Fucking shitty nerd. All defenseless laying there.

"...B-Baku... mmm." Shit!

Is he dreaming about... me?

"...A-Ahnn." Oh is he having a wet dream?

He doesn't have a boner right? Maybe just a peak. I'll slowly lift the hoodie. Oh. He doesn't have a boner.

"T... odoroki... Kahan.. save... me." Crap I can't take this.

He is having a nightmare of what happened. Should I wake him up? He is squirming around.

"Deku?" I softly pat his head

His eyes fly open and tears fall. He wipes his eyes and waves.

"Morning," He yawn "Kacchan."

I wipe his last tear rolling down his face. I look at my hands that are messily bandaged up.

Hey Kacchan," He whispers and makes up hands "help."
"Shitty Deku." I mumble

I help him sit up carefully. I grab his waist and he takes hold of my shoulders. I gently pick him up but the half and half bastard sleepily grabs Deku's waist and pulls him back which sends me forward. I try to keep my face away from Deku's but it's difficult from the situation we are in.

"Umm," Deku giggles quietly "sorry Kacchan."
"You better be Deku." I carefully slide my hands out from Deku's waist.

I grab half and half's hand and gently set it to the side. I grab Deku again and successfully free him. His feet are wrapped around my waist and his arms around my neck. I hold his thighs with one arm and I hold his back with my other hand. He snuggles in my neck. I carry him to another chair and I sit down. He tries to get off but I make him sit on my lap Princess style just likes Todoroki did.

  "Kacchan can I get off?" He whispers
  "No," I close my eyes "you are my blanket shitty ass Deku."
  "Oh." He mumbles

  Even though he wanted to get off he snuggles closer to me. He then turns around on his stomach. He dangles his head off the chair looking under it with his ass in the air. I took the opportunity to check out his ass and curved back. His ass is so firm looking and so hot. I want to touch it.

  "EEP!" Deku squeals

  He looks back at me with wide eyes.

  "D-Did you just touch my a-ass?" He asks
  "That's what you get for having a nice ass and for putting it in front of me." I smirk when his face gets all red.
  "S-Sorry." He mumbles.

  I realized he hasn't moved from the shock so I slap his ass and grip it after. He squeals again and turned around so he is sitting on me Princess style again. I rest my face on my hand. Deku though thinks he could get up. So he slips away. I get up and I pick him up off the ground and I throw him on the bed. He rubs his face and I grab him and spoon him. His ass feels great. I think I might get a boner from him being on me like this. If I do what will he think of me? A pervert? So I make him face me and I just snuggle.

  "K-Kacchan," He whispers "are you sick?"
  "Why?" I ask
  "Your face is red and you are breathing heavy, also you are burning up." He feels my forehead.

  Now that I think about it. I don't feel 100%. I feel cold and my head hurts like heIl! I keep thinking weird things. Deku feels warm against me though. Also now that I look at him his face is red and he looks nervous. I pull him closer and realize what's wrong. He has a boner. I close my eyes and try to hide my smirk. I rub against him like I'm trying to get comfy. I hear him cover a moan.

  "K-Kacchan... can I use the restroom?" He try's to squirm away.
  "Why do you have to piss?" I shift my leg up and I open my eyes
Deku blushes and squirms "Y-Yeah." He bites his lip to hold his moan.
"Let him go." Shitty half and half groans
"Grrr..." I let him go and he rushes to the bathroom "You just had to ruin the moment huh?" I get out of the bed and I grab him by the collar.
"It's too early for this," he yawns and grabs my collar "but you did start it."
"No you did!" I put my hand to his face
"Like heIl I did!" He put his ice hand to my face

We growl at each other and just cuss each other out. I then set him down because I remembered Deku and his situation. I smirk and I put my ear on the door. I hear a faint moan.

"*sigh* I hope K-Kacchan didn't figure out I got a b-boner from him," he moans again "that would be e-embarrassing."
"What are you doing?" Todoroki whispers
"Deku is masturbating." I whisper.
"W-What," he put his ear to the door "how do you know?"
"I might of played around when you were sleeping," I quietly say smirking "I gave him a boner."
He glares at me but his eyes widen when he hears a very faint mean from Deku "Y-You're right."

I hear the toilet flush so I drag half and half to the side of the room and I grab him by the collar. I start cussing at him again and stuff. He get's pissed off and grabs me by the collar also. We hear a thud from the bathroom. I look back and I rush to the bathroom. I try to open the door but it's locked so I blast it open. When I open it I see Midoriya passed out on the ground. He was breathing heavy and he felt extremely feverish. I guess he was the one sick instead of me. I pick him up and set him down on the bed. Todoroki rushes out to get some medicine and I stay with him. I guess he wasn't doing dirty things but instead he was trying to stay alive while burning like fire.