Secret

Bakugo's POV

I leave Deku's house and I let a long ass sigh out. Half and half waits at the front and glares at me. I walk past him and stop.

  "What are you doing here?" I turn around and stare at him.

  Midoriya comes out and looks over at us "What are you doing here Todoroki? And Kachan... still?"

  "I was waiting for you Midoriya, so we can walk together." He looks over at him and Midoriya blushes.

  "Well I was going to wait for you too Deku but half and half was standing here!" Deku blushes more and he fiddled with his hands.

  "We all three can walk together then." He smiles nervously and starts walking beside half and half.

  "Walk by me Deku!" "No stay by my side Midoriya." "Shitty bastard!"

   "I'll walk in the middle!" He screams pushing us aside.

I kick Todoroki behind the knee sending him forward. He lands on the ground and I ball out laughing... until.

"Todoroki are you okay?" Deku runs up to Todoroki.
"I think I scratched my knee Midoryia, other than that I'm fine." He pats Deku's head.
"Shitty nerd come here!" He freezes and I pull him back.
"Bakugo let him go, we will be late if this continues." Todoroki sighs
"That's right and today," he smiles wide "today All Might is going to teach us!" His eyes gleam and he grasps my hand
"Let's go guys!" He starts running to the gate and once he turned we lost him.

I growl at half and half. I flip him off and run after Deku.

..... Training Teams ..... (Midoriya's POV)

"And the last team is Midoryia and Todoroki," All Might looks up at all of us "Now get with your pair and start training!"

I look around to find Todoroki but instead I find Kacchan "Have you seen Todoroki Kacchan?"

He glares at me and looks away "No. He's probably shitting."

I go to the restroom and there he is washing his hands "Come on Todoroki we have to train now."

"I got mud on my hands from... falling on the ground and I wanted to wash it off," he wipes his hands and opens the door "let's go."

We walk out and go to our field of training. I take position and so does Todoroki. Once the buzzer began we started 'fighting' each other. I see Kacchan at the corner of my eyes and we lock eyes for a split second. I go past Todoroki's ice and I stick a flag on him (saying he got him).

"Good job Midoria." He pats my head and takes stance again after melting the ice.

The buzzer alarms again and I accidentally get caught in his ice. I dodge him trying to put a flag on me. I dodged a few times until I got my foot free. But once I got free he got me on my butt. I land on the ground and he snickers. I blush out of embarrassment but giggle it off.

"That's it for now. Find a new partner or stay with the one you have." All Might announces

Right after that Kacchan immediately grabs me and pulls me away "You are my partner now."

"B-But... Todoroki." I look back at him and he glares.

I stop Kacchan and I hit his head "You should ask before taking me to a new ground."

Kacchan picks me up and swings me over the shoulder "He touched your butt?"

"Ahh... well he tagged me on my butt," I blush "Not on purpose though!"

I feel Kacchan slide his hand over my butt and to the flag. He rips it off and throws it "Kacchan you shouldn't litter... also could you let me down," I look around "We aren't moving."

"No because half and half might try to take you." He grips my waist tighter.

"Just let me down, I feel weird in this position." I wiggle around trying to get free.

"So is this weirder than this morning?" He looks back at me.

"N-No," I squirm a bit "could you let me down though, I-I have to pee.

"Fine." He lets me down.

  I start walking to the bathroom. I feel sick the closer I get. Like I'm going to puke. So I book it to the door and when I enter... everything goes black.