Snuggle with me

Okay so this chapter is almost cut in half. It's really hard for me to type on my computer without being quiet, sorry for spelling mistakes. I hope you all enjoy this chapter anyways. Thank you for being patient. Enjoy!(?)

..... Bakugo's POV.....

  "Wh-What's the reward?" Deku speaks almost hushed

  "You shall see." I growl

  I see a lump go down his throat. I pull him close to me by his waist. He gasps when I gently run my fingers through his hair. I am trying to be gentle.

  "Why are you being gentle?" He whispers and puts his hands around my neck

  "Do you have a problem?" I growl

  "No," He smiles "I don't."

  I press my lips tightly on his. He kisses back almost immedietly. I run my hand down his back and to his sweet ass. Deku moans slightly gently opening his mouth. I stick my tongue in his warm and wet mouth, enjoying the feeling of his soft mouth.

  I grind on him slightly as the kiss gets more intense. Deku lets soft quiet moans out and pushes himself on me, which I don't even think he realizes. So I push him on top the counter. I release my lips from him, I pant slightly as he takes deep breaths.

   "That was your reward." I squeeze his ass once more before letting him go

  "Ah... r-right." He continues to catch his breath "D-Do you want to watch a movie?"

  "So you can take the chance to snuggle?" I reach behind him and grab his ass again

  "Ahh s-stop!" He gets flustered

  "I don't want to." I pick him up and head to the living room

  I place him on the couch and I head into the kitchen for some popcorn. I open the bag and dump it into a big white bowl. Deku pops his head from over the couch. I walk over and place the popcorn on the table.

  "So what movie Kacchan?" Deku asks scrolling through Rulu

  "You chose." I get up again and pour some juice in a couple cups so we can drink them

  "Umm... Oh how about this one," Deku clicks on it and in bold black words it says "Dark Note?"

  "Sure." I mumble and walk back over to the living room

  I grab a big fluffy blanket to wrap Deku in. I walk back over to the couch and I sit down, Deku eyes the blanket. He looks at my eyes and then away quickly.

  "C-can we snuggle now Kacchan?" Deku fiddles with his fingers

  "Tsk, fine." I wrap the big white blanket around him

  He sighs and leans on me slightly. I put the popcorn in my lap along with the drinks. Deku immediately takes some pop corn once the movie starts. An opening song begins and then a tall character with light hair pops up on the screen in a school uniform.

  Deku starts to shuffle around. It's the beginning of the movie and he is already uncomfortable? This damn nerd. So I move the drink and popcorn. Deku takes note and plops his head right on my lap. I rest my arm on his curved body.

  "I'm," He yawns "sleepy already."

  He  closes his eyes and tries to open them again. I reach under the blanket and twist his nipple slightly.

  "UWAA!" He tumbles off my lap "Kacchan... you my... m-my nipple!"

  I grab his arm and pull him back down on my lap. I feel his breath on my leg.

  "Shut the hell up Deku, I am trying to watch." I growl

  "S-Sorry... don't do that again." He mumbles and turns to face the tv again

  As the movie continued my eyes began to get heavy. It would go dark and the next thing you know the character screams and I am up again. Deku yawn and turns over to look at the ceiling. Then he closes his eyes and falls asleep.

  I follow his example and I close my eyes. Everything is getting quieter and I lean on the couch more,  now sleeping