Chapter 32.

Thanks Calla-Lilly for keeping up with this book since the very beginning :*

OKKKK guys my computer has been broken for a really long time now and two days ago it just straight up would not turn on so I discovered my battery had been dead inside the laptop but I have it back and I have a new charger (Which was also broken xD)

Wow don't ever trust me with your electronics because most likely just me touching will end in complete chaos.

Thank you for waiting patiently :*

Quickly, I threw another punch at Tilly. She dodged it in a swift movement.

"Much better today," She said with a smile. I forced one out to match hers. It's been two days and I haven't even spoken to Ryder. He won't even come near me. 

And whenever we're in the same room, or area, it's so awkward! We do everything in our power to not look at each other. In fact we barely acknowledge each. But you can tell it's all forced. Em and the Twins always send me and him weird looks but we act like we don't even know what they're talking about.

Of course a huge part of me wants to forget this ever happened so I can climb into his arms and stay there forever. Fighting with him felt like fighting with a part of myself to be honest. My wolf doesn't really say much about it. In fact she says close to nothing. We really only speak to each other when we need to. I can feel her sadness at the fact we all got into an arguement about our past lovers or whatever we want to call them.

I just wish that he would open up to me the way I'm slowly learning to open up to him. Whenever I even think of him with that "Rose", I start to feel sick. I'm sure that's how he feels when Mitch and I are around eachother, but he has to understand that that will never happen and never will. I barely knew Mitch! At least it felt like it. I remember it all but it . . . it's not right. 

"Uh, hello? Earth to Zara Caine?" Tilly cleared her throat. I snapped my head towards her in confusion, before I sighed. Caine. My real last name. Harper must have been my "mothers" name. Suddenly my thoughts drifted to my biological mother, Caroline. Was she a good person? Did I look like her? Would everything be different if she were here with me? 

"Ahem," She cleared her throat, smacking my shoulder. 

"Sorry," I mumbled. 

"What are you thinking about?" She asked, getting back into her stance. I copied her, continuing on with our training session.

"Everything," I admitted. She aimed for a jab at my side, but I ducked.

"How so?" She asked, bringing her hands back. I shrugged, trying to hit her, but she moved. 

"Is this about Alpha Ryder?" She asked, before kicking underneath me. At his name, I froze, and had no time to jump, so of course I landed on my butt. My back collided with the ground, but it didn't hurt as much as my first time training. I stayed laying down, looking up.

"How'd you know?" I mumbled. She put her hands on her before squatting down next to my side. 

"Everyone knows," She said with a slight chuckle. I frowned. Great. I needed everyone to know me and Ryder were in a fight. 

"That obvious?" 

"Duh. Everyone can tell when mates are fighting because usually all mates want are to be with each other. But honestly I find it pretty funny that you two are fighting. Seems to me like you both are going through a whole lot of trouble to avoid each other," She said as if having a memory. I groaned, sitting up and getting to my feet.