Chapter 7.

pic of Emily to the side played by Elizabeth Gillies

Walking into school, I cautiously walked into the hallway, keeping my eyes zooming all around. I walked into the hallway with the writing and held my breath. The writing was gone! Poof, just like that! Was I going crazy? I noticed some people looking at me, one of them being Ryder, who was smirking at me. 

I frowned and turned around, leaving both him and the strange clean wall behind.

All throughout school, I couldn't shake Ryder and his smirk out of my head. I even got scolded during class for dozing off, which is something I don't normally do. I wasn't boy crazy, I didn't date, so why did I feel these things?

I walked a bit further but was stopped by two guys. They each had black hair, swayed left. Their eyes were both the same shade of brown and they were each well built.

"Uh, hi?" I said, making it almost sound like a question.

One smiled, and the other giggled. "Your Zara, Ryder's girl yeah?" One asked.

"Yeah." I said, then mentally slapped myself. What the crap? Ryder's girl!?!

"UH- I mean no!" I hissed, trying to make up for my awkward slip-up. The two laughed.

"I'm Leo." One announced. He was on the left, wearing a bro tank with green, yellow and black stripes along with khaki shorts and vans with long black socks.

"I"m Theo." The other said, with the same voice as his twin. He wore a tight white shirt, showing off his array of muscles. He had skinny jeans on and sagged a tad bit, and he wore grey vans to stop it off. They were each equally cute, but not as sexy as Ryder . . .

Whoa! Woman what are you thinking!? Great, I accidentally referred to myself as his girl, and now I'm calling him sexy. I have problems.

"So you aren't Ryder's girl?" One of them asked. I stared at him.

"I belong to no one." I said, becoming defensive of my womanly independence.

"Okay okay, I was just asking!" One said with a laugh. I stared at them.

They each sighed. One lifted his finger and pointed to himself. "Theo." He said like I was a baby.

"Leo." The other said. Leo was bro tank. Theo was skinny jeans. Okay, I'll roll off their clothes from that. I smiled.

"Sorry, your identical." I replied. They each grinned.

"Yeah, well I'm better looking than he is." Theo said and put his hand on his hips, balled into fists and looked up into the ceiling.

"Oh please! As if!" Leo said and pushed his brother.

"Okay, not to be rude, but is there anything I can help you out with or show you? I might not be that helpful, I'm new here, sooo . . ." I asked, very curious as to why they were talking to me.

"We just want to be friends. Is there something wrong with that?" Leo asked. I raised an eyebrow.

I shook my head. Suddenly, Sir Skinny Jeans walked behind me and unzipped my backpack.

"Hey!" I shouted. He pulled out a paper and read it. Jesus, talk about no personal space recognition!

"Sweetness. You have lunch right now, so do we. Let's go find a table to sit at. Maybe we can find Ryder." Theo said with a smirk. I sighed then blushed at the mention of Ryder's name.

"Uh okay, but I mean . . ." I replied dumbly. I didn't really have friends, and I wasn't supposed to have any.

"Listen, I can make it there on my own. I'll catch up with you guys sometime," I said. Leo turned to me, his twin doing the same.