Reunited and Divided

I laughed at June dancing in a goofy little way. She was also wearing a top hat. It's been a week since the incident but the effects lingered a bit. My Lightbolt mark was still red, everyone freaked out when it didn't return to normal, no one goes into that room, no one speaks of Lavender or Thunder, Star misses Candy and her other hybrids, and it seems some of the my friends and family are in a bit of a battle.

Mom spends as much time with me as she can, it's scaring me a bit, dad is more cheery about me being a Werefox, grandpa keeps saying he owes me, June now lives with us because her parents are afraid that she's gonna need to be protected again, and half of mom's friends are fighting with the other half for reasons i don't know.

June grinned, "Do you like my little dance my little friend?"

I laughed louder, "Your dance is cute. But you do realize that we're both practically the same height?"

She nodded and danced faster. Her feet became a blur and her arms swung everywhere. I joined in with her little dance and we both cheered and clapped in a beat. This is so fun!

"The girls are back in town!" shouted a male voice I recognized.

Suddenly one my friends ran into the room and clapped along while dancing around us in circles.

I laughed. June grinned, "Hey we missed you, you messy haired weirdo!"

She's right about his hair. Everyone knows Roman Bloodmoon. Though most call him Howler or Frizzbee. He's an adorable Werewolf with his messy brown-red hair and his big sparkly gold eyes. Dad kept saying I should date him and I got grounded for breaking his arm.

Mom came in and laughed at the sight of us three dancing around, "You three are the weirdest teens in the history of Magiks!"

I grinned and copied a pose, that Aunt Red said that mom used to do whenever someone said she was weird, and giggled in a voice identical to hers, "Look whose talking. From the stories you told, I'm pretty sure that you were much weirder!"

She rolled her eyes at me and started dancing with us. What a weird bunch of people this town has. Hehehehehehe..........

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AN: Psssssssssh. It's not the end just yet. One more chapter and then your minds will explode! So you better keep reading!

~writer9170