FIGHT!

Lavender ran straight at me, punching the air as she got close. She may be a halfbreed Magik but she's never been good at fighting or strategizing.

I grabbed her arm and kicked her knee. She cursed as her feet lost hold and I threw her to my right. I need to get to Shadow. Maybe I can restore Lavender's wolf loyalty. I ran in a zig zag formation that often makes it impossible to use shade or bright magic.

I saw Thunder shift and run towards me, from the corner of my left eye. No time! I turned and kicked his snout. He whimpered as the force caused him to skid away from me.

Suddenly I realized that I was no longer running in a zig zag, or running at all! I heard Candy scream as I felt a piercing pain in my back and stomach. Around the pain, a warm, wet feeling appeared. I looked down to see a spike of darkness in me.

"Willow!"

I turned to see June staring behind me.  Shadow must be coming from that direction.

I wrapped my hands around the spike and felt the warmth from my Lightbolt mark slowly fade away. At the same time and rate, the spike started to warm and become bright. My arm felt cold. I looked at it. The mark had turned black and started to sting. Did I do transference?! Mom said to never use that when fighting Darkstreaks or Wielders of Shade. I don't care anymore! The mark turned a boiling red as I slammed my fist into the spike.

The force caused it to fly backwards and out of me. I heard a grunt and the sound of someone hitting the ground.

I turned and saw Shadow on his knees. He looked weak. I looked to my right just as Lavender came charging back. She leaped through the air straight at me.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AN: What up my super readers! I know it's been awhile but I'm back! What did you guys think of this chapter? Suspenseful, dramatic, and action packed enough. At least for how short the chapters I write? Comment what you thought and keep reading!

~writer9170