The Group

I sat in the living room focusing. I have to shift!

Mom walked into the room with dad.

"Willow what are you doing? The others are gonna get here soon," Dad said.

I forgot that they were coming. I stood up and said, "I totally forgot! And I was just trying to shift. I didn't realise it was so hard."

Dad laughed and mom punched his shoulder.

I was about to say something, when an upside Lavender swung from a bar on the door taking down mom and dad. I can't believe I was so focused that I didn't notice her!

Thunder stopped at the door and raised an eyebrow.

"Oops! Sorry ma. Sorry pa," Laven said as she front flipped off of the bar. She always calls them ma and pa.

There was a knock on the door and I walked to it. When I opened it Sun was tugging on Ray's tail and Ray was tugging on Sun's ears.

I laughed because everytime they came over and someone opened the door they were doing that.

"Hi Willow!!" They both said together. That's when I noticed that Ray had a cut on his face.

"Ray, you need to stop doing your stupid stunts!" I shouted as I dragged them both in by their ears.

They hate it when I treat them like they're my siblings but I can't help it. They act like their still my age. But Ray was a magik stunt man and Sun was a fashion designer when she wasn't working at her gate post with mom and dad.

"Who left the door open?" I heard aunt Red say while I put a bandage on Ray's face. She hunted and gathered food for one of the grocery stores.

"Willow left it open when she dragged Sun and Ray in," Mom said as she got up.

Red laughed and jumped when Flora and Mak came.

Flora was a cook for some important restaurant run by a Weretiger.

  I never learned what Mak's job was.

"Well I guess we're all here," grandpa said as he walked through the door. He wasn't retired but he didn't have a job. It was weird.

"Exactly why did you call all of us?" Sun asked.

"Because Aspen is to impatient to wait for our kids to shift on their own and he wants us to help them," Mom said while glaring at dad.

Lavender rolled her eyes and jumped onto Thunder's shoulders. He growled but Lavender just stood there with her arms crossed. She's such a show off.

-------------------------------------------

AN: I'm hoping that writing this story will also help get rid of my writer's block that's for Ever Changing Eyes. I noticed that more people are reading Run then ECE!! Yipee!! Run was so fun to write and it's been on Wattpad for less time then ECE! Well anyways, keep reading!!!

~writer9170