The Great Star

"My mom is Sky," I whispered.

Candy's eyes widened, "W-what? But Star said that if anyone else entered this universe that it would be because they were dragged through a portal. She also said that method wouldn't be good if you're trying to bring through any Lightbolt or Lightbolt hybrid."

I sighed, "I wasn't dragged through. Neither of my siblings were either. We opened a portal."

Candy's expression became confused, "You mean that a portal was near you and your siblings and you opened it?"

I nodded.

"Then lets go to Star!" She cheered as I was dragged away.

After a long time Candy stopped. I turned and saw that we were in front of a wall.

"Uhh.....that's a wall," I said.

She laughed and walked through the wall.

I jumped up and tried to follow her. I ran into the wall.

I screamed, "What the heck?! You go through the wall but leave me to run into it!"

A hand reached through the wall and grabbed my wrist. Before I could respond I was dragged through the wall.

Candy held my arm. She was grinning like a mad woman.

A looked past her to see a woman. She looked about the same age as grandpa. She hand short chocolate brown hair, blue-green eyes, freckles, and she was short. Like mom.

She smiled and me, "I'm Star. Candy just told me about you."

_________________________________

AN: Ugh. Ack. Argh. I finished this chapter while watching The Unexplained Files. I'm watching it as I write this. And it's the worst part of an episode. Eeek. I wish it was still showing the mothman instead of creepy disease thingys. Alien disease stuff. Ugh. The fibers.....ew..... Anyways. Keep reading!

~writer9170