Another Bland Moment

Lavender, Willow, and I all masked our right arm's light and headed out after the two sisters.

Allison said that when we come back to the house she would make us dinner. But that made Willow argue that she would do it instead.

When we got to the store that I was gonna get a shirt from I saw something move in the alley near it. I had a bad feeling because something is moving in an alley at sunset that means it's not friendly.

Before I could mention it I was dragged into the store. I wasn't expecting it so I fell.

I jumped back up and saw that I had landed on Willow.

After getting some clothes of our own (we kept insisting that none of us needed any which caused Allison to buy more) and finding a few jobs (Willow has to be an assistant to some big company but she was the assistant of a lot of people, Lavender has to be a worker at the first store we went to, and I work at some fast food place) we went back to Allison's place.

____________________________________

AN: Sorry this chapter took so long even though it's really short. I got writer's block and then I watched some anime for inspiration. Long story short, I forgot about my story for awhile. But now I've got some really cool ideas!! Some might make you guys mad or sad (they made me that way) but keep reading!!!

~writer9170