Missing Friend

I woke up in human form and in my bed. I was wearing my pajamas so mom was the one who put me here.

I groaned as I sat up. Everything hurt. I touched my forehead and felt bandages.

I got off the bed and walked to the door. Before I opened it the door swung open and smacked me in the face.

I fell down and yelped.

"OMG! I'm so sorry but June is missing!!" Lavender shouted as she helped me up.

I stared blankly at her. How could June Free be missing? She's always careful.

June is my best friend. She's got long, wavy, white hair, emerald green eyes, freckles, and she was kinda short. But she's short because she's a pixie. Her wings look like rainbow colored crystals!

"Uh, Willow?" Lavender was looking at me with concern.

"What happened to her?!" I snarled as I picked Lavender up by the shirt.

"Well June was here earlier and she went into a different room with ma. Ma said that when they entered the room went completely black. When it was light again June was gone," Lavender said.

I dropped her and shivered. That sounded terrifying.

Then I shifted and sniffed around. I followed my nose and ran into mom standing in a doorway.

"I see that you're trying to sniff out June," Mom said and moved.

I walked into the center of the room and sneezed. This was where she stopped.

-------------------------------------------

AN: I looooooove writing this story!!!! But I think I forgot to do something......I wonder what. Keep reading!

~writer9170