Naruto and Sasuke

Nauto was also here on the island. He can't see me with Sasuke, I don't even know if he knows what happened. Whatever happens, he cannot sense nor see me here. Sasuke and I start heading to the place where his falcon said the place was, but Naruto's chakra started getting stringer and stronger. I started to get very worried until I tell Sasuke to stop running, we needed to hide. Gai Sensei, Captain Yamato, and another ninja were near a waterfall where I felt Naruto's chakra coming from. The Eight tails was also behind the waterfall.

The Uchiha and I hide behind a log, far away from them, but close enough to where we could see them and hear them. The eight tails who I soon learn his name is Killer B is showing Naruto how to control the Nine tails. Naruto is entering the waterfall where his true self is. He has to fight him so he can cross to the other side and continue his training.

"Just go, I'll hide here, and you go with your brother, just don't leave." Sasuke emotionlessly says.

"No, he can't see me, if not our plans will go down the drain" I reply

"So, Naruto's sister and the Uchiha, don't tell me that Lady Tsunade sent you on another mission," Sensei Gai says as he sneaks up on me and Sasuke. How come I didn't sense him coming here, something weird is happening.

"Gai Sensei, when did you see me?" I confusedly ask.

"We have a sensor ninja here as well, don't think you're the only one" he replies.

Suddenly I throw kunai to a tree, near the waterfall to teleport me and Sasuke away from Gai Sensei. Killer B turns around in shock from seeing me.

"The Red Flash of the Sharingan, I have never seen you in person, but I have met Konoha's Yellow Flash before. Got to say, the rumors are true, you are much faster than the Yellow Flash ever was." Killer B explains while Naruto turns around, leaving him open to a punch from what seems to be an evil, dark Naruto.

"Naruto!" I scream from seeing him getting punched. It didn't hurt him as much as I thought it would, he has gotten much stronger since I last saw him."

"Ayumi, I'm fine, don't worry about me." Naruto grins as he comes up running to the other Naruto. After a powerful talk no jutsu, he simply hugs the other Naruto. The dark Naruto then vanishes away. He won, he can proceed to the training area with Killer B.

"Your turn Ayumi," Sasuke says as he backs away.

Stepping up to the waterfall was terrifying, I was scared to see my true self. Naruto's true self was evil, and he is the best and most pure person I know. What would mine be?

Seconds later a light beam shines on me, my true self is just like me. I see no difference, unlike Naruto, the other Naruto's eyes were black and red. The other Ayumi was exactly like me. I come up to her, to try and hug her, just like Naruto did with his true self. Wrapping my hands around me, hoping for the best, nothing happened. I could feel everyone's eyes on me, staring at what I was doing. Nothing happened to the other me. She was still there standing. Hugging didn't work.

"Hi, I'm Ayumi. Even though everyone I care about has hurt me, or feels that I am a burden to them, or simply don't care about me, I am still positive, happy, and optimistic. " She says as she pulls away from the hug.

"Huh?" I say in confusion.

"Isn't this your true self, but not? Wouldnt it be more like your opposite?" Sasuke asks while I turn around to look at him.

"Does this mean you are hurt, and not ok?" Gai Sensei asks.

"Don't worry about me, I'm fine," I reply with a strict face, while Sasuke faces drops.