Description

Ayumi Uzumaki

(The photo above is basically her except she wears black jeans with her orange top. When she wears her ninja bandana she wears it on her right thigh and her ninja pouch on her left leg.)

Hair color: Red

Hair Length: Passed her shoulders

Eye color: Blue

Skin color: Tan

Height: 4'8

Weight: 98 pounds

Age: 12 ( depends on the chapter.)

Birthday: October Tenth

Parents: The Fourth Hokage (Minato Namikaze) and Lady Kushina Uzumaki

Siblings: Naruto Uzumaki, (shes older by 2 minutes)

Clan: Uzumaki

Chakra Natures: Fire and wind chakras (As well os the Nine Tails Chakra)

Classification: Jinchuuriki and sensor ninja

Ayumi and her brother Naruto both have half of the Nine Tails sealed inside them. She also has whiskers on her cheeks just like Naruto. She was sent to live in Suna to help another Jinchuuriki and other reasons you will later find out about. She is a very talented ninja. She learns jutsus very fast and loves learning and reading. She is also very fast for her age. She wants to surpass the Fourth Hokage in speed.

Normally she is very calm and collected. She does not show much emotion but when she does, she shows a lot of emotion. Just like Kushina Uzumaki, she can be short tempered. She admires Kushina and the Fourth Hokage a lot. Just like Kushina she says y'know a lot. She scratches her hand and wrists when nervous, stressed or lying.