Genjutsu and Kurama.

Growing up alone, I was always pretty much an introvert, so was Sasuke. Even now, he has a team and he still is a very calm, quiet introvert. Going to the village with was awkward since both of us being introverts, we didn't talk much. We came here to one get more clothes for me and two for leg weights so I can still become faster.

"So why did you drag me to this place?" Sasuke asks with no emotion.

"We are here to buy more clothes and leg weights"

"But why more leg weights? You already are fast"

"Yes, but I am not the fastest kunoichi yet."

"Still you are the Red-Flash of the Sharingan"

"Only you call me that, it needs to catch on," I say as I enter a shop.

Entering the shop I was worried that there wasn't going to be any leg weights that I could use. I already use 150-pound leg weights on each leg, let's hope there are some 200-pound leg weights.

"Here, 50 pounds," Sasuke says as he hands me 50-pound leg weights.

"Actually I am looking for 200 pounds since I am using 150-pound weights," I explain leaving Sasuke in a little shock.

"It makes sense because you are the Red-Flash of the Sharingan"

"Wait, are you fast?" The cashier at the store asks.

"Yeah, I am, though I want to be faster."

"You should call her the Red-Flash of the Sharingan," Says Sasuke.

"If you are buying 200-pound leg weights, sure I'll call you The Red-Flash of the Sharingan," The man says.

"Spread it around will you?" asks Sasuke.

"Of course. Here take your leg weights." The man replies.

"Thanks," I say as I take off the 150 leg weights I have to wear the 200-pound leg weights.

"Now let's go to buy some clothes for you," Sasuke says as we both walk out of the store.

After buying the clothes I teleport me and Sasuke back to the hideout to start training. Sasuke said he was going to show me more genjutsus such as Kokuangyo no jutsu. This jutsu creates an area of complete darkness around the victim, enabling the user to attack without being seen. Also, Magen: Jubaku Satsu, this genjutsu will let me disappear without the target noticing so I can get near. Once I'm near a tree will grow from the feet binding them so they cant move. This way I can attack them much easier.

Meanwhile...

***

Naruto's POV

"No! Why Ayumi why!? We are back at Konoha!" I scream

"What happened? Why are we back here?" Shikamaru asks.

"Ayumi, she left with Sasuke, she teleported all of us here so we couldn't get in her way" Sakura answers.

"We should alert the Hokage now," Shikamaru says.

"Maybe the Kazekage as well. He can help us get her back and maybe also Sasuke as well." I explain.

"Ok, I and my team will go to Suna, the rest of you go and tell Lady Tsunade" Captain Yamato explains.

"I will not lose my twin to a comrade I can't even save," I say as I clench my fist.

"Don't worry. We will get to Suna quick if we ride one of my giant beasts, Yamato, Sakura, Naruto, hop on." Sai says as all of us hop on a bird he drew.