Tomato versus Sakura.

We all start to walk outside with Anko. I am able to catch up with my team but I feel someone staring at me. It's that pink-haired girl. She doesn't stop looking at me, how weird. We then stop at this forest, I'm guessing it's the forest of death. Anko then explains what we have to do in the forest so we can pass to the third and final part of the Chunin Exams.

"This here is called the Forest of death, and soon enough you're gonna find out why. " Says Anko

"They call it the Forest of death, and soon enough you're gonna find out why." Naruto mocks making me chuckle.

"Very funny. Anyways, your team is going to be given a scroll, either an earth scroll or a heaven scroll. You will be missing one. The objective of this is to fight another team and retrieve the other scroll. You will have five days to retrieve it. uring those days you must also survive. Once you have both of the scrolls, go to the tower in the middle and return the scrolls. Once you have done that you have passed the second part of the chunin exams." Anko explains

"This is going to be easy" Gaara whispers to himself.

"Starts in 3...2...1!"Anko says passionately.

Soon all Genin, jump away in their teams to start the five days in the forest of death. We all just start going away from the teams to avoid any first attacks.

"I say we should maybe gather some food first before the other teams get all the food before us. " Temari says

We all agree as we all start to gather some herbs, bugs, pretty much anything.

***
Days pass as we can only find teams with the Earth scroll. We need the heaven scroll since we already have the Earth scroll. All we are doing is looking for other teams with the heaven scroll, but we can't find any team. Soon we come across Naruto's teams. It seems like they are having a hard time though that raven-haired by, I now know his name is Sasuke Uchiha, seems to be really strong. He even has the Sharingan. A snake woman is attacking his team. I kinda want to help but I see they also have the earth scroll. Soon I and my team leave, leaving them alone with that woman.

Soon after that, we see some Rain ninja with the Heaven scroll. Soon Temari uses her fan to blow the ninja to the ground. Kankuro then uses his puppets for attacks. While Kankuro distracts them I go running in as fast to plant paper bombs on them except the one with the scroll. Soon they explode. Gaara then uses his sand to grab one of the ninja, the ninja who holds the scroll. I pass that ninja and grab the scroll as fast as I can. Once I grab it, Temari, Kankuro, and I run as fast as we can so the other ninja cant follow us. I turn around and see Gaara using his sand to squish the ninja until he dies. After that Gaara catches up with us. We now have both of the scrolls. We can start to head back to the middle of the forest and be over with the forest of death. I am so proud of my team.

Soon after that, we get to the tower n the middle. We see our Sensei...Baki!?

"Good job guys I knew you could do it. Give me your two scrolls and I will teleport you guys out," says Baki.

I then step up and give my Sensei the two scrolls. Seconds later we see this purple and blue appear before our eyes. Before we know it we are back at the entrance of the Hokage's office.

"Congratulations Team Baki or SS. You are the first team who has finished the second part of the Chunin exams. Since you guys finished early, you may take the next days to rest or prepare, whatever you would like. " Lord Third states.

"Thank you, Lord Third," Says Temari as we all step out, relieved to finally be done... with the second part.

***

Once we finished the exams we had two days to spare. I wanted to train with someone to get even more ready for the third part, but no one was interested. Maybe it is because I am a Jinchuuriki, y'know. Still, I can't stop thinking about Naruto. That woman that attacked his team seemed very strong. Hopefully, I don't have to fight them in the third part of the chunin exams.

***

Two days later, my team and I are called back for the Third part. Once we arrive at the arena I see the other Genin who have also passed the second part. I look around and see Naruto and his team. Looks like they did pretty well. After that Ibiki comes in once more to explain what is going to happen.

"All lot of you have passed, because of this there will be prelims, then finals two months after. Right now you will pass to the prelims. Go get ready since it is random who you fight and when." Ibiki sates as we all make our way to the arena.

Naruto and his team pass me and my team on the stairs. Yet again Naruto stares at me, and I at him. First up are some Rain ninja and some Sound ninja. FIghts after fights finally Temari vs Shikamaru Nara, a leaf ninja. After Sasuke Uchiha vs some sound ninja. While fighting him Sasuke got black marking all over him. I don't know what they are but it seems like some dark chakra coming from him. Sasuke wins. After him, Gaara gets called vs Rock Lee, another leaf ninja. God, they are everywhere. During Gaara's fight, I never really saw how powerful he is. How many things he can actually do to his opponent. It is truly incredible. Soon he uses loses control of the Skukaku, the tail beast inside of him. Gaara then uses his sand to completely crush the leaf ninja. It looks like he might not make it.

Kankuro is next vs a ninja named Misumi. Kankuro wins... obviously... he is a very strong puppeteer, and teammate. Some other ninjas fight, then my name gets called.
Ayumi Uzumaki, vs Sakura Haruno
The pink-haired girl.
I jump off of the bleachers, onto the floor. Few seconds late, Sakura does too.

"Look like this is gonna be too easy," I say as I smirk

"We'll see," Sakura answers.

"Begin!" says Ibiki.

I start simple just by throwing some shuriken at her. She dodges them all.

"Too easy for you? Want something a little bit harder pinkette?" I ask her all cocky.

"Go ahead try your best tomato" She laughs.

I run around her as fast as I can creating dust and wind I can later control and blow her away. I start running as fast as I can. Meanwhile, I hear the spectators saying

"She is so fast for her age, you can barely see her running."

"She reminds me of the fourth Hokage"

"That tomato can run"

I keep running hearing those things aking me want to run faster. I then step out of the circle I made trapping her in my wind and dust. Sakura looks around confused and worried.

"Wind style! Wind Release!" I shout

The wind then covers the circle I have made previously. Out of now where the pink-haired girl goes flying to the side of the arena.

"Flying Rajin!" I yell teleporting to her side.

"What!? How did you do that?" SHe asks in shock

"Training" I answer with a smirk on my face.

"Fire ba--- " and before I can finish saying my justu I turn around and see Sakura there, behind me ready to hit me with some taijutsu.

I am able to turn around in time and dodge her kick. I kick back and she blocks me. From here on out it is mostly taijutsu. Sakura is very good at taijutsu. She has some very good punches and kicks. She could also block mine. After a while, I got tired of it.

"Flying Rajin"

" Wind style, Wind release!" I scream focusing all of my chakras to that ninjutsu.

Sakura then goes flying yet again to the wall of the arena, unconscious.

"And the winner is Ayumi Uzumaki" Ibiki announces

I can hear Kankuro and Temari yelling at how proud they are for winning. I turn from them to see Gaara giving me a small smile. I smile back at everyone. I jump back on the bleachers tired from the fight. At least I won. Now to train even more for the finals, where I am going to win and become a Chunin.

***

The next chapter is where there is going to be some family rivalry, so keep reading. Thank you for bearing with me for the long chapters. The fun is just about to being. Keep reading.