Temari, I need you.

"Sasuke, you need to tell her that you used her," Karin says to Sasuke.

"Why would I do that for?" Sasuke asks Karin.

"You need to tell Ayumi that you used her to find Itachi. You also wanted her to help you kill him. You lied to her saying you were going to train with her so she can protect her brother but now you want her to destroy Konoha and kill everyone living there, including her twin brother who she wanted to protect. The only reason why she came with us was to protect him now you want her to kill him and Konoha. You want her to kill her twin brother! Sasuke, you are using her." Karin announces.

"Yes but I also care for her. Karin if you tell her that I am using her, I will-" Sasuke replies as I teleport to Karin.

"You'll what Sasuke, use her too?" I ask looking down as I finish teleporting to Karin.

"No, Ayumi, did you hear everything I just said?" Sasuke asks with a worried face.

"I'm leaving," I say as I run off to my room to pack my things.

"No Ayumi wait," Sasuke calls out.

"I can't believe it Sasuke. Why did you lie to me? Why did you want to find Itachi? Why do you want ME to help you destroy Konoha? Why do you want ME to kill Naruto? You are insane, y'know that right?" I ask as a few tears leave my eyes.

"If you tell anyone what happened I will kill you Ayumi." He says.

"Just try, thanks to you I am much stronger and faster," I state as I try to hold back a tear.

"Stop Ayumi, it's not like that, don't leave, even so, I will still destroy Konoha." He states.

"Then I will stop you and protect Konoha from you Uchiha," I say to Sasuke as a tear falls down my cheek while I grab my things and teleport away to Suna.

Suddenly I appear at the front gates in Suna. The guards there look at me in confusion, as if it was unbelievable that I was back there. With no hesitations, I continue and walk up to the Kazekage's office. For a long time, I was in shock, my facial expression said it all. I just couldn't believe that Sasuke wanted me to do that. That he used me. It was crazy how I fell for his lies, I actually thought he wanted to help me so I could protect Naruto. The truth was that he could care less about Naruto, and me. After being lost in thought I arrive at the Kazekage office, hoping Temari was around. Once I was inside I could sense the Sand Siblings chakra, Temari was here. I hurry up to the room where Gaara's office was. I run until I reach the door, I knock quickly to someone saying,
"Come in".

I open the door to see the Gaara sitting at his desk talking with Sensei Baki, Kankuro and Temari. Immediately after seeing them, I freeze up, I couldn't help it, tears started rolling down my cheeks.

"Ayumi!?" Gaara asks in shock.

"Temari! I need you." I say as I rush up to her in tears. Temari opens her arms in shock, comforting me.

"Ayumi, you're here. Come let's talk." Temari says as we both leave the office and head to another room.

Right after entering the room Temari asks. "Ayumi, what happened?"

"He used me Temari!" I say as I fall onto a nearby couch with tears falling down cheeks.

"Who did?" She asks worriedly.

"Sasuke Uchiha!" I scream as I punch the back of the couch. I hated crying, I hated being weak, I hated it, but I couldn't help it, I was hurt.

"What? Why?" She asks confused.

"He told me he would train with me so I could get stronger and protect Naruto from the Akatsuki, but he wanted m to be more powerful to find Itachi and help him kill him. I didn't know that since I didn't help him kill his brother, but after he seemed to hurt as if he did something terrible. After that, he was acting really weird around me, but he said he cared for me. Dammit, Temari he even kissed me afterward. Meanwhile, we were resting since he was hurt after fighting and I overheard him talking with Karin. She told him that he needed to tell me our next mission, and the real reason why he wanted me on his team. Karin said he was using me, he wanted me to locate Itachi, and now he wants me to help him destroy Konoha! To kill my brother and everyone living there! Temari, he lied to me, and he wants me to kill my brother!" I scream as I cry.