Chunin Exams.

"Ayumi, that boy, his name is Naruto. He is a genin here in Konoha. Soon you and he will be in the Chunin exams. Ayumi, do you know what a Jinchuuriki is?" Lord Third asks.

"No, I don't. What is a Jinchuuriki?"

"A Jinchuuriki is a Shinobi who has a Bijuu, or a Tailed beast inside of them. If you want to know more you should really study more about them, you do like reading and studying. " Lord Third says.

"I will, thank you, Lord Third," I answer.

"Now you should really run along now. Go catch up to your teammates." He says.

"Will do, thank you again. " I say as my mouth forms a smile.

To be honest, I can't lie. I was disappointed. Lord Third only told me about his name and his ranking, that's it. Nothing else. I want to learn more. Once I get back to Suna, I am going to research and learn all I can about Jinchuurikis.

***
Days later, we finally arrive back at Suna. It feels so good to be back home after all that traveling. Now that I am back I have so many questions about what happened.
Why did I feel that connection with that boy?
What are Jinchurikis and why did Lord third told me about them?
What does that have to do with that boy?
Why was he shocked to see me?
Why does he know my freaking name?
So many questions I have unanswered. I need to have them answered, soon.

"You seem to be lost in thought," says Gaara

"Yeah, I am. A lot happened ever since we got to Konoha. "

"Oh yeah, like what?" Gaara asks.

"Wait, you are talking to me? You never talk to anyone, not even your siblings. Why me?" I ask

"Ever since I met you, you haven't be scared of me. Maybe that's why." He says as we both walk on the streets of Suna.

"Gaara, may I ask why are people scared of me and you?" I ask, dryly.

"Because people think we are monsters. They think we want to kill everyone. I am the Jinchuuriki of the one tail, Shukaku." He says

My eyes widen at the shock of what he just told me. "Jinchuuriki? You?"

"Yes. I have to say, Ayumi, you are too a Jinchuuriki," he answers

"Me? I am a Jinchuuriki?" I ask in pure shock.

"Yes you, you are the Jinchuuriki of the Nine Tails. That is why people hate you and me. That is why we are treated as badly as we are. That is why I only live for myself. We two have been alone all of our lives. You have no family, no friends., just because we are Jinchuuriki."

"You're wrong. Sure I don't have family, but I do have friends, at least I think so. You, Temari, Kankuro. You are my friends. Thank you for telling me Gaara. Now I must go and study and train for the Chunin exams." I say as I walk away and enter the library.

As I enter the library, I turn around and see Gaara, standing there, staring at me. I decide to ignore him. I need to become, faster, stronger, and smarter for the exams. We don't know what they consist of, so I better get to it. I pick up a book on Jinchuurikis and on the Nine Tails at the Library. It says here there are Nine beastes sealed inside of shinobi around the world. Sunagakure and Konohagakure have the Nine Tails and the Shukaku. Gaara, and me. Yet, it also says Konoha. Wierd. As I keep reading the more I learn about myself and all the chakra I have in me. I now know how to control the nine tails in me if I ever wanted to. I might just learn how for the Chunin exams.

***

After days of researching, I have learned new jutsus, how to control my chakra better and much more I have ready. The more I read the more I learn, the more I learn, the more ready I am for the upcoming exams we have soon. Not only that but my team and I have also gone on many missions together. As a team, we have become very strong. We are even sent on B ranked missions now. As for my speed, I am now much faster than my team and my other ex-classmates. If I keep training, practicing and researching, I am going to be more than ready for the Chunin exams. Bring them on!