Gaara, Amaterasu, and Sasuke.

In the morning, after a good night's sleep, Sasuke wakes us up to go to the Uchiha hideout is. He thinks his brother is there, waiting for him so they can fight. Sasuke will finally get the revenge he has always wanted. While traveling to get to the Uchiha hideout, I could sense leaf ninja following us. About 7 chakras were on our trial, but they suddenly stopped. We make our way to the Uchiha hideout, to see Kisame from the Akatsuki.

"Let me in, I want to go in to see Itachi," Sasuke demands.

"Sure, but only you, the rest stay here." Kisame states.

"You guys stay here and not get un any trouble, I'm looking at you Suigetsu." Sasuke orders as he leaves.

"We'll just stay here then, humph Sasuke always leaves me behind." Karin whines. \

"Whatever Karin, you don't have a chance with him, leave him be. Meanwhile, you don't even like me, so Ayumi, you do have a chance with me." Suigetsu flirts.

"Yeah, yeah in your dreams," I say as Karin comes up to punch Suigetsu.

"Shut up you water freak" Karin screams as she tries to punch Suigetsu but fails as he turns into water.

"Ugh, Karin. Anyways Ayumi, tell me about Gaara, he can't be as good looking as me." Suigetsu asks as he chuckles.

"Well, I haven't seen him since the last time he came to get me, I'm sure he already gave up on me," I say as I look down.

"Yeah, you keep thinking of Gaara, and leave Sasuke to me," Karin says as she blushes making me roll my eyes.

***
Flashback to the original Team SS and Sensei Baki days.

"Come on Ayumi lets go to the birthday party!" Temari says in joy.

"But I don't know even know her, sure we went to the academy togther but we never talked," I explain.

"Kankuro is also coming, cmon it'll be fun"

"No thanks Temari, I'm good. You go and enjoy it." I say.

"Fine but you're missing out. Let's go Kankuro." Temari says as she leaves with her brother.

After the siblings leave I turn around to walk around Suna. There was sunset in Suna, I wanted to see since the sunsets that happen here are always very beautiful. Looking around and wandering around Suna, I come across with another redhead.

"Hey, Gaara," I say as I come up to him.

"Hey, why are you here? I thought you were going to the birthday party with Temari and Kankuro."

"Nah, I don't like going to parties, even though it is a birthday one for someone who went to the academy with us. I'm more introverted." I explain.

"Same here," Gaara replies.

"While we were at the academy, no one talked to me, I had no friends and the academy was boring since most of the stuff we learned I already knew because I was always at the library."

"Me too, I never had friends, no one cared for me. Even my father wanted to kill me since I was dangerous and no one had control over me. Everyone hated me. I was always alone, Temari, Kankuro they would always leave me behind, push me away. I was alone." Gaara says sadly.

"I was alone as well, no friends, no family, no cared for me, no one looked after me. No one, just me. Until we graduated and we were teamed up. I now have friends, teammates, and Sensei." I say positively.

"Friends?" He asks.

"Yeah" I answer shyly.

"Y'now Gaara, once someone told me there was another tomato who made trouble as well. Ever since that day, I wanted to meet you, and I di, but I wanted to talk to you, so I wouldn't be alone, little did I know you were also alone."