Trouble sleeping and the Akatsuki.

"We need to leave to another hideout. Let's go tell Jugo, Karin and Suigetsu." Sasuke says.

"Sasuke, why me? Why do you want to protect Naruto?" I ask

"I already told you because of my morals, but you will soon see what I mean" He explains.

We then enter the hideout to tell the others what just happened. They said they were invaded by a blonde girl, a boy with purple paint on his face and a pink-haired girl. Because of that they took all of our stuff and moved it to another place. Sasuke was carrying me bridal style since I was still regaining energy and chakra.

"Sasuke-Kun, why do you always carry her like that?" Karin asks annoyed.

"I am only carrying her because she is weak and has very little chakra left" Sasuke explains.

"Its fine Sasuke, I have enough energy to walk now."

"Ok, let's get going then," Sasuke says.

****

After days of traveling to reach the other hideout, we finally arrive at night. I was so tired but i couldn't stop thinking about Naruto, or Gaara. After three years of not seeing him, I leave so I can get stronger and protect him from the Akatsuki. I just hope I'm doing the right thing. When we arrived, we all entered our rooms so we could go to sleep, I was sharing rooms with Karin once again. Still, I couldn't stop thinking. Why did they come for me? Do I mean that much to them? Gaara, Temari, and Kankuro. They came too. I guess we are close then. When I saw Naruto hurt like that, it seemed as if I left the village forever, just like Sasuke. By leaving temporarily to train with Sasuke doesn't seem like a bad idea, if you know why, but they don't. If only I could tell them.

Since I couldn't stop thinking about what I have done, I couldn't sleep. I walked out of my room, to go walk around at night to clear my head. Walking out of the hideout the realization of everything starting hitting me. I left Konoha, I left Naruto, I left Gaara, to come with Sasuke, who we are trying to bring back to Konoha, so I can get stronger to protect Naruto. I'm crazy, sure I am doing it to protect him from the Akatsuki. So far, training with Sasuke isn't so bad. I learned a lot of genjutsus from him, new techniques and hopefully soon more fire style jutsus. As for my Mangekyou Sharingan, I am worried if after using it many times, I will lose my sight. I need to find a way to prevent it.

"Can't sleep?"

"Huh?" I say as I turn around seeing Sasuke.
"Oh, yeah. I can't stop thinking. I thought taking a walk or simply just lying on the grass looking at the stars could clear my head."

"Mind if I join you?" Sasuke asks as he sits down next to me.

"Sasuke, when someone uses the Mangekyou Sharingan a lot, they lose some of their sights, right?" I ask.

"They do unless they have the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. Then you can use it all you want without that fear."

"How can we supposedly get an Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan?" I ask.

"To get an Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, your brother should be able to have the Mangekyou Sharingan. You would need to kill him and the transplant his eyes to you." Sasuke explains.

"That's going to be a problem since the Akatsuki implemented them."

"Maybe they made more for more experiments. Maybe some already have the Mangekyou Sharingan, and since they are made by the Akatsuki or however they got them if we transplant them and maybe then you could get the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan."

"Yeah, maybe," I say as my eyelids start to get heavy, soon I fall asleep.

***

The light from the sun and the chirps from the birds wake me up from my sleep. I rub my eyes as I sit up, I look around to see that I fell asleep outside last night. Next to me was the Uchiha, asleep. I guess he also fell asleep.