Mission to the Cloud Village, Filler.

Years before, in Sunagakure...

"Kankuro, Temari, Gaara, and Ayumi. Our mission is to deliver some Katanas, Kunais, and Shurikens to the Cloud Village. We must leave now to reach the Hidden Cloud village in a few day's time." Sensei Baki explains at the entrance of Suna.

"But Sensei, can't Ayumi just teleport us there?" Kankuro asks while shrugging his shoulders.

"Oce we get there, I can place a kunai or a seal so if we need to go back there, then we can teleport there. Plus it would take up a lot of chakras and could lead up to me passing out and not being to teleport you guys back." I explain as I roll my eyes at Kankuro.

"Anyways let's go," Gaara says emotionless as he walks away.

***

Two days pass, we were getting close to the end of the trip. We were all exhausted from running and traveling that we decided to stop and walk while we catch our breath.

"One more day and then we will reach the village with weapons." Sensei Baki explains as I struggle to carry the bags filled with shuriken.

"You know Ayumi, you may be fast, but you sure aren't strong" Kankuro teases making mad with anger.

"Oh yeah, even though you are a good puppeteer, you will never be good t close combat, heck who een said you were good at combat?" I tease again as I walk in front of Kankuro.

"Why you little brat!" Yells as he comes up to me, face full red of anger.

"What did you just say to me puppet freak?!" I yell as I look over to him bumping heads.

"You heard me" Kankuro responds making me even madder.

"Guys quiet down, I think there is someone here," Temari says trying to get me and Kankuro to shut up, but fails.

"Wait, you're right," I say as I step away from where Kankuro and I were fighting.

"I can sense them, it's faint but there," I explain as I focus on sensing other chakras.

"Let me guess, you are a sensor ninja, huh?" A rogue ninja asks as he comes out from the trees.

"Yeah, got a problem with that?" I ask cocky, as me and my team group togther.

"Ayumi, Gaara, take care of this guy while I, Temari and Kankuro take care of another one coming." Sensei Baki explains.

"Right" Gaara responds.

The Rogue ninja then jumps down from the tress and throws many shurikens at me and Gaara, I stayed still as I knew that Gaara was going to block them with his sand.

"You guys think you're so smart, take this! Fire Ball Jutsu!" He screams.

"Wind Style, Wild Wind Tornado!" I scream as I blow out wind, pushing back the fire back to the Rogue Ninja.

"So, not only are you a sensor, but you are also a wind user. Cool, but you will need much more to beat me, or just simply hand over all the weapons and money you guys are carrying. " The rogue ninja states.

"Yeah, don't underestimate us," Gaara says with no expression on his face making me smirk.

"Annoying kids, you will pay for this!" He screams as he runs up to me and Gaara with a kunai.

"God, you are so slow," I say as I teleport me and Gaara to a special kunai I had thrown earlier.

"So, you're fast too eh?"

"Yeah, I am. Wait, Gaara, let me take care of him then ... (Whispers) Yeah?" I ask Gaara.

"Sure, go-ahead" Gaara replies.