Part Thirteen

Waking up, I feel a gush of fresh air immediately meet with my skin, shivering at the feel of it. I wonder, 'where the fuck am I?' before actually opening my eyes, and seeing Kade's face not too far from my own. Hastily, I hoist myself onto my feet, again wondering where I am.

As I look around me, I'm surprised to find myself surrounded by green. First off, grass is everywhere. If I let my eyes take in the further surroundings, there are trees. Turning around, I notice the road and the town and let out a sigh of relief. Not that Kade would exactly kidnap me. But someone could've kidnapped us both and-

Like a slap in the face, last night’s happenings return to me and immediately a smile enters my face.

“Justin?” Kade’s voice is sleepy, and all of a sudden, he looks a whole lot more cute than I think I’ve ever seen him. Don’t get me wrong, he’s adorable. But to me, he’s by far more the sexy type than the cute type. Yet as he rubs sleep from his eyes, and sits up to stare at me, he looks so innocent that it definitely gives him that cute appearance for a moment.

Then he ruins it. He stands up and as he does so, I can’t help but notice the way his muscles tense as he pushes himself from the ground, and the shirt he wears somehow manages to stay tight enough to show off his abs, making me lick my lips at just the sight of him standing.

Yeah, I don’t know what’s wrong with me either.

As he yawns, he stretches his arms out and somehow something so simple still manages to look amazingly perfect and, okay, just perfect. I swear, right now, I want to kiss him so bad, and as if reading my thoughts, Kade moves closer towards me.

Standing inches away from me, he gradually moves those plump red lips ever-closer to mine, and even I'm not aware of what thoughts pass through my mind, because all I can think is 'Please, hurry up!'. I can't stand this supsense of having him move towards me, and so damned slow.

Finally, he's so, so close, I can barely manage not touching him. His lips near mine and I let my eyes flicker shut, before all of a sudden, I hear a laugh. Not just a little chuckle, but a full-blown, 'this is hilarious' laugh. Personally, I don't see what's so hilarious.

"Fuck you, Kade." I say before turning and storming over to the bike. Damn the boy for being so damned mischievous. But most of all, damn him for being my only way home, unless I want to walk for hours.

"Justin." I can almost see him throwing his hands up into the air in frustration in my mind. But my back is still turned from him, so I can't tell if my suspicions are correct or not. "Justin." His words are softer now, and I wonder how his footsteps were so easily muffled, as I didn't hear him approaching, yet he's suddenly behind me, whispering words into my ear.

"Let's go." Maybe I'm blowing things out of proportion, but it's what I do. And Kade should know that about me by now. Plus, he blows things completely out of proportion a lot of the time.

And so, I move to snatch one of the helmets and put it on, only before I can actually put it on my head, I feel it being taken from my hands and hear the soft thud of it landing on the floor besides our feet. And in a second, I feel Kade's hand wrapping around my upper arm to turn me to face him.

"Justin, I-"

"No. Kade." I interrupt him before taking a deep breath. Inhale, exhale. Say it. "How do I know that you're serious? I mean, you keep doing all this shit, where you just leave me hanging and all I want to do is fucking kiss you! Are you doing it on purpose? Or is this just all some game to you?" I look him in the eyes. "I really, really like you, Kade. I need to know that this isn't just a bunch of lessons, that this is serious. I mean, fuck, we live together! And-"