Part Two

Heat. Lust. Locked lips. Two sets of red plumpness moving as one. Hands in hair. And a whole whirlpool of emotions. All packed into one hot-headed kiss.

With a guy.

When I kiss Kade, he doesn't push me away or try to stop it. He freezes for a second, seemingly taking in the fact that his best mate is kissing him. And then, he does the unexpected; he kisses me back. His lips are plump, soft, as they connect with mine, taking my emotions on a trip to the skies as I soar onto cloud nine. Oh, shit, am I whipped? Over another guy? Before, I would've said that was impossible, but now, I'm not so sure.

And as he pulls me closer to him, I want more. I gasp as I feel his hard-on against my right leg where it's slipped between his. He seems to take this as an opportunity to take things a step further, slipping his tongue into my mouth where our tongues meet. And, oh gosh, it feels like heaven.

My hands end up tangled in his hair, raking through his soft, straight locks as I try to push myself closer to him.

His back is pushed up hard against the wall and my body is pushed up flat against his, creating friction that's hard to ignore. I can register every movement either one of us makes, and everything seems to be multiplied, touch-wise.

The sounds around me seem to have drowned away, apart from our gasps; I can taste cherries when I kiss him, which is probably from a drink he'd had earlier; my eyes are closed but I don't feel the need to see him as we kiss; everything around me smells musty and hot, probably because all of my senses are lust-driven now; and finally, I can feel his hands exploring my hair, moving downwards to my neck, over my shoulders, down my back and then he squeezes my ass, making me shiver as I have no doubts that goose bumps are appearing all over my skin.

But then everything rushes back to me – what are we doing? I disentangle myself from him, unlocking our lips even though I can't seem to fully move away. I let my forehead rest against his as I ponder over the million dollar question.

And then the force of it all hits me full-on. I just kissed my best friend! Is that right? Especially if you add the fact that we're both guys into the calculation.

His hot breath fans my face and suddenly I can't take it any more. This is also so bloody wrong! Yet, it feels too right. Too good. I step away, not opening my eyes as I can't bear to see the disgust that no-doubt controls his perfect features. I need to stop with this shit, with these feelings and all the words I want to call him – sexy, beautiful, perfect, so many more. This shouldn't of happened.

I flicker my eyes open and immediately turn away to run back. I don't know where to, but I just have to run.

“Justin!” But I ignore him, forcing his voice out of my mind. I wasn't supposed to do that – I chant those six words over and over inside my mind. Because they're truer than anything I've ever told myself before. Truer than the words I told myself when I fell off my bike, 'it'll be fine and I'll get home alive'. Everything was fine and I got home alive, so they must've been pretty true. So these six words are extremely true, they can't be argued with. They are final. That was wrong.

I don't know whether or not Kade continues to call after me as I'm too busy running, focusing on letting the rest of the word disappear as I squeeze my eyes shut and fling them open again. I don't know why but I continue to do that as I run. I suppose I just want to blink and open my eyes and find that everything is perfectly normal. Except, I know that won't happen, so I'm not counting on it.

I also don't know how long I run for, or where I'm going. Hell, I don't know a lot of things. But right now, that seems the priority, which has me bewildered as to why I ignore the fact and just continue to run, as if my feet are magically going to know exactly where to go.