Part 19

CC was waiting for me by the door, car keys in hand. I smiled up at him, but when I was about to walk past him he stopped me and when I looked up at him, he started kissing me passionately.

CC's POV

Cecilie was now coming to the door and she was still looking beautiful as always. when we cut the tags of the clothes i was cutting the tags of her panties, when suddenly the thought of her wearing these slipped into my mind. I tried to push the thought away but it seems it has gotten stuck and I really wanted her. I didn't know if she was ready yet though. I stopped her when she was on her way out the door and I kissed her passionately. I had taken her by surprise and I could feel her smiling against my lips. She pulled away "Well, you're happy today, huh?" she smiled up at me playfully, in a way I hadn't seen her smile before. 

I smirked at her and we went back to kissing. The kiss kept getting deeper and when she bit my bottom lip, I lost it. I lifted her up and we continued kissing while I held her pressed against wall - her arms around my neck. She pulled away still breathing heavily "Lets get those groceries done" She smiled at me teasingly and then she looked down and for a second she looked shocked, then smirked at me - god, she was so sexy. I looked down and realised what she had just seen.

"omg, I'm sorry, i can't control it" I said very embarrassed. She bit her lip smiling, then walked out the door without saying anything.

I adjusted myself and walked out behind her unlocking the car. We both got in and drove to the grocery store without any of us saying a word, but only smiling at each other every now and again. We walked into the store hand in hand until I had to let go to get a cart. 

We walked around the store and Cecilie kept pointing to snack and smiling at me sweetly and of course I couldn't resist that, so we ended up buying some bread, a lot (A LOT) of snacks, some cereal, some ham, some cheese and a bunch of greens. When we were walking to the register Cecilie stopped me "Wait, we haven't gotten anything for our dinner." she looked confused.

I chuckled "I figured we'd just get takeaway - as I usually do" She looked like I had just said the weirdest thing in the world.

"You go out every day?" She giggled. I nodded now feeling a bit self conscious. 
She shook her head pretending to be very disappointed. "We'll need to buy some stuff and i'll make dinner." she said.

We got some things she picked out - yet again a bunch of greens, some pasta, rice and some different kinds of meat. And went through the register and then packed all of the things in the car. She rode the cart back to the stand like a scooter and came back with a big grin on her face. It made me smile.

We drove home and she helped carry the things from the car to the kitchen. 
"oh, btw, Inna is picking you up in around an hour to go underwear shopping" I winked at her instantly being afraid that that would be too much. she looked me straight in the eyes and she was biting her lip, I don't think it was consciously though.

Cecilie and I just lounged around the couch watching big bang theory until Inna pulled up in our driveway. Cecilie jumped up and ran to the door and gave Inna the biggest hug. Inna looked at me smiling while hugging Cecilie back. It was so cute that even next to Inna Cecilie looked tiny. 

She walked over to me hugged me and kissed me on the cheek "I'll see you later" she said before walking out the door with Inna. 

Cecilie's POV
Inna and I walked into Vitoria's secret and she instantly walked to a very sexy lacy one piece that black with dark blue accents. She lifted it up and smiled at me "No, Inna iI couldn't" I said shyly. 
"Oh honey, you just need to try it on, then we'll see after that" she winked at me. I nodded giggling. We found a bunch of cute bras and panties. Some were lacy and some were just plain. Some thongs and some hipsters. A good mix of sexy and everyday kind of underwear. Inna paid for it all and I felt so bad. 
"Now go home and put that one piece on" she said on our way out of the store, winking at me. 

"Oh Inna, we haven't been together yet though... isn't a little much for our first time?" I asked feeling very embarrassed that CC and I hadn't had sex yet.
She laughed "It's exactly enough to get the first time started, but if you don't feel comfortable yet that's also fine." She looked at me very carefully when she said the last part. 

We stopped at a cafe for lunch. We shared some nachos with chicken on top. We ate nearly all of it and small talked throughout the entire meal. Inna insisted to pay again, but I convinced her to at least split it, since I did still have the 300 dollars from selling merch.

When we got home CC was still in the couch, guess he was very tired after tour.
Inna stayed around for the rest of the day for dinner i cooked an indian dish "Butter chicken" it was my favourite food and Inna and CC seemed to enjoy it too. After dinner I went with Inna back to her and Jake's place. She had insisted on painting my nails.

I greeted Jake with a hug. 

"How are you? getting settled in at CC's house?" he asked me.

I shrugged "At least I have clothes now, but I still have to get used to living with CC - it is quite different than living on the bus" 

Jake laughed "thank god we're off that fucking bus, I swear I have been sleeping all day and I plan on going to bed early"

Inna kissed him and walked further into the house. Their house was really nice. a bit more modern looking than CC's house. 
Their kitchen and living room was connected, just like in CC's house. In the living room there was a door to a studio - this is where they did aloenia related things. 
Down a hallway there was 3 door.

In one of the room there was a giannt tv and underneath it was a ps4, an xbox and a nintendo switch. In the other end of the room there was two gaming stations. One with a black and green theme and another one pink and white. It was super sleek looking.

Inside the room across from it was a guest room. It had a king size bed and a dresser and a separate door to a bathroom that could also be accessed from the living room. The bedroom was huge and on the middle of one wall was a king size bed with white sheets and above it was a giant canvas printed with one of their wedding photos at each side of the bed there was a bedside table and next to that a very big closet for each. at another wall there was a big door to a big bathroom with a jacuzzi and a big shower. There was a lot of cabinet space in the bathroomand there was no clutter in the house at all. 

Inna also had a huge vanity in the bedroom. The mirror had light bulbs all around it and it was absolutely amazing! That's where she did my nails. She knew how to do acryllics, so she gave me some dark blue acryllics which looked really nice. we talked alot while she did my nails.

"Did you know CC has an entire room dedicated to clutter?" I asked her. She giggled "It doesn't surprise me. didn't you see his bunk on the bus too?" She looked up at my face smiling.
"Come to think of it... no. I dont think i did" I laughed. 

She finished doing my nails and it was now getting pretty late.

"Now go home and put that sexy one piece on" She winked at me half joling half serious. I just laughed awkwardly.
When I stepped out the door I could see all the way to CC's house. It was a pretty safe neighborhood so I should be feeling safe walking 500 meters on my own in the dark... but for some reason I didn't I took a deep breath and started half walking half running towards the house.