{12} Jersey

"Jersey just got colder and I'll have you know I'm scared to death
That everything you ever said to me
Was a lie until you left"
-Jersey (Mayday Parade)

--/--
"Jane-?" A voice shouted from downstairs, making me flinch awake. Michael snapped up beside me as well. His arm was draped around my waist, holding me close to his body. However, when I began to stand up, he pulled away his hand. Michael announced that he was going to the restroom, so I took this small window to change.

All too quickly, I took off my sweatpants and slipped on skinny jeans that I had left here a few weeks ago. Then, I slipped on one of Michael's black tanks and threw my hair up in a ponytail. Then, I dashed downstairs.

As soon as I hit the bottom step, I saw Lee's, looking dumbfounded, as the door was open in her face, light of day peeking in. Jogging up the scene, I placed my hand on Lee's shoulder to assure her that I had the situation in hand.

As soon as I looked up, my heart stopped and my stomach dropped. Then, I stepped outside and before he could process that I had seen him, I rushed up and hugged him with all my might. Hell, I even placed my legs around him as I embraced him. He chuckled and held me tighter than I ever could. "Jane, you're so excited to see me."

"Shut the fuck up, Jack. Did you find them?" I whispered, feeling the floor below me again. We stayed in each other's arms even though we weren't hugging any more. He hadn't changed. He was as pristine as I had left him a week ago. However, I wasn't.

"The wedding was fine, thank you." Jack chuckled, avoiding the question. Then, I suppose Luke and Michael popped up behind me because he let go of my body, but kept my left elbow in his hand. With his free hand, he pointed behind him to the still-running car. "They're in there."

"Are they okay?" I asked, becoming very anxious. Luke and Mikey passed us and headed to the car, swinging open the door and pulling out a wobbly-looking Ash and a completely unconscious Jersey. My hand raised to my mouth as tears began to form in my eyes. Luke had Ash's arm around him and he led him into the house, whilst Mikey had poor Jersey in his hands. I could tell he was holding back his tears, frankly so was I.

"If you hadn't tracked them down, they could have been dead. Jersey was unconscious and Ash couldnt talk, but he said that they had been in the abandoned holding container,where I found them, for four days, no water and no food. They looked like zombies."

"Oh god," I muttered as I saw Ash passing by. His skin was bruised and he had several cuts on his body. And several tears slipped out when I saw Jersey. Jack sighed as he allowed me to sob into his chest. I balled up my fists and slightly punched his shoulder as I shook my head and sobbed.

"It was hell trying to get them through Customs at the airport." He joked, making me giggle a little bit. But at this point, anything he said would have been hilarious to me. I'd do anything to get these tears from falling. Jack patted the top of my head as he ran his fingers through my ponytail. "Come on, let's try to get it together. Without you, they'll just get worse."

I nodded, and tried to tell myself to stop the tears. Surprisingly, they stopped, but I think it was because I had run out of tears. Then I took a deep breath, and as I let it out, it came out rugged. Jack wiped away my tears and gave me a kiss on the forehead. Then I told him,"Call the others and tell them to get their asses over here."

"That's my girl." Jack grinned and let go of me, yet followed me into the house. He was already talking to Harry whilst I ran upstairs to Ashton and Jersey's room. They were both laying on separate sides of bed, yet somehow, Ash had gotten a hold of Jersey's hand.

I hated to break up their little moment, but it was necessary. So I waddled all the way to Ashton and examined him. His pupils were dilated, and his cuts needed to be disinfected.

Luckily, Lee came in to help, even though I reminded her that she wasn't that good of a nurse. She focused on Ash while I turned to Jersey, who seemed like she needed a little more help.

Jersey's breathing was extremely slow, not as many cuts, but I did notice many punctures on her forearms. This alarmed me, because Ashton had the same thing. They were injected with something. The only problem was, I had no idea-nor way- of finding out what it was.

Michael came behind me and kneeled in front of Jersey. As he extended his arm to teach for Jersey's hand, I saw the same puncture. What the hell is going on?

Jack came in and questioned,"What do you think it is?"

I stood up, pretending to go out an get something to help Jersey, but I dragged Jack along with me. As soon as we were far away from the people's hearing ranges, I whispered to Jack,"Did they have fevers?"

"Yes, on the way back," Jack responded, his voice becoming more anxious by the second, "why?"

"They have the exact same thing that Michael had, but times a hundred. " I sighed, running my hand over my hair. Frankly, this was too much and way too early in the morning.

"What did Michael have?"

"Does it fucking matter?" I spat out. Closing my eyes for a quick second, I regained myself and apologized.

That's when it started to rain.

--/--

IM SORRY ITS BEEN A WHILE

BUT IM HERE

AND ITS GONNA GET GOOOD

ILY ALL

xoxo gossip girl