{4} Carry On

Well I woke up to the sound of silence

And cries were cutting like knives in a fist fight

And I found you with a bottle of wine

Your head in the curtains

And heart like the Fourth of July

-Carry On (fun.)

✽✾✾✽ 

We didn't have a plan, per say, but we knew exactly what we were doing. Somehow, Lee and I had to trap Harry and physically force it out of him. It wasn't going to be hard to lure him into a room and trick him into telling us. And this hotel is too big for the others to know what we were doing. It should go on smoothly, no one needs to get hurt. I'm not sure if I was playing the bad guy in this situation, but I needed to know- not for me, but for Ash and Jersey.

Perrie and Zayn were off drinking something clear out of a glass and speaking to my family members. They shouldn't be a problem with them two, they're too focused on each other that they won't even notice we're gone. Louis was talking to Harry as they looked around the room and laughed at what the other one said. I stood very far away from them, making sure everything was in order.

Lee began the plan and prying the pair apart, as she drove Louis away and explained what was going on and showed him the notes that she kept in her purse. I strode across the room towards Harry, who was just finishing off a glass of white wine when I reached him. He grinned at me and crossed his arms across his chest,"What do you need, love?"

"For you to come with me, asshole." I pushed him out of the room through the back entrance. The hallways were lit with a sort of yellow-ish glow to them and the carpet that lined the floor had a weird, ugly, green color. Pulling the first door I saw open, I led Harry inside and had him sit down on a beige sofa with a beautiful golden rim. Quickly, I texted Lee that she could stop the fake act because I already had Harry in my possession. He looked rather amused to be here and whether it was because of my new-found attitude or his overly-active imagination, it didn't matter anymore.

I looked around and saw the surroundings that I had just gotten into. It seemed like the whole room was color-coded into gold, white, and cream, and the whole place looked like it had been taken out of the 1800's. There were even glass bottles and glasses filled with liquor. I widened my eyes and skidded my way behind the sofa in which Harry sat in. Pouring some of the clear liquid into a glass tumbler, I spoke defiantly,"Do you remember when you were attempting to teach me how to drink? And you told me that I couldn't drink vodka?"

"You were inexperienced- in fact, you still are." He teased and I rolled my eyes at his idiotic and ignorant response. Popping the cap back on the bottle, I strode back to Harry's sight and shook the glass in front of him,"What do you think this is?"

"Water." Harry spoke over-confidently. I chuckled and pressed it against his nose gently,"Try again, asshole."

"Well, I know it can't be vodka 'cause I never taught you how to drink it," He smirked and I laughed a little too loudly. Not even giving him a second look, I downed the whole glass, not even blinking in the process.

I slammed down the glass on the wooden table, feeling the energy from the drink flow through me like water freely flows in a river, and looked innocenctly up at Harry,"I'm sorry, you were saying?"

Lee came up behind me and sat me down on the individual couch I was standing in front of, Seemingly, Harry was both surprised and amused by the event that had just taken place. Sighing, Lee pressed her hand on the bpard of the sofa and put all of her weight onto it,"Let's get this over with, Louis thinks I'm in the restroom."