{21} Ghost town

Died last night in my dreams

Walking the streets of some old ghost town

I tried to believe in God and James Dean

But Hollywood sold out

-Ghost Town (Adam Lambert)

--/--

Us girls had been crying for a while. In fact, so long that it gave the boys to go out and buy some alcohol as they tried to cool down.

Mac and Lee had gone downstairs, their arms linked together and supposedly getting us beers and food.

Perrie stayed upstairs with me. And thank God she did.

As I said before, Harry went on a total rampage. He was drunk. So drunk that his vision was no longer straight and he struggled with making shapes. Everything was a blur. His thoughts were racing in his head at a million miles per hour.

He busted into every room, trying to find where I was in. But all he had to do was look down the hall.

As soon as he saw me, his eyes both softened and darkened. Almost as if one of those emotions was being totally controlled by the alcohol running through his system.

He shouted, his eyes meeting mine, "Why the hell are you such a bitch?"

"Woah, Harry," Perrie stood up, placing her hands on his chest, "you don't mean that. Go get some rest."

"Oh, but I mean it with all of my heart," he said, the old smirk playing back on his lips.

"Shut the fuck up and leave," Perrie sneered, trying to push him out. But she wasn't nearly strong enough.

His eyes were still locked on mine, a smirk on his lips. But I needed to know what was going on in his mind, and now that we were a bit more calm, I stood up from the floor.

Walking over to Perrie, I gave her a hug and whispered in her ear, "I got it."

"Scream if you need help," Perrie told me, a sympathetic smile on her soft features as she walked out.

Harry closed the door with the back of his foot and still stared me down, as if that would make me feel like less of a person.

"Jane, do you even love me?"

The question caught me off-guard. I truly was expecting him to yell insults at me. But apparently that was not the case. "H-W-Harry-"

"I knew it," he chuckled, the jerk coming out in him, "you moved on so fast onto Michael it was alarming. For a second I thought you would end up with like Aaron or some shit."

"Don't talk about Aaron, Harry. That boy was just bad memories," I told him and Harry nodded, already preparing his next unexpected move.

"I don't care; you avoided the question," he spoke roughly. I needed time to think about his question. Even if it was just a few seconds.

"What question?" I asked, pretending to not know what he was talking about.

"Jane," he warned, his eyes shooting daggers.

"Harry," I repeated, which only made him even madder.

He looked at me, no longer feeling angry. His eyes told me things his mouth may not have said, but I believed them with my whole heart. "Do you love me?"

My brain snapped with an answer. An answer as clear as the blue skies above me.

"Yeah," I murmured, making Harry's smile widen into a grin as he came forward and took me in his arms.

My head was in his chest and I could hear the heartbeat in his chest, as it sped up rapidly. His arms were wrapped around my arm as I was engulfed in his presence. Harry kissed the top of my forehead, "I'm so sorry you've been though all of this."

I didn't respond. Instead, I nodded my head and pretended that his voice was louder than his speeding heartbeat, "But there is still so much you don't know. Things you shouldn't know. "

This began to worry me, making me suspicious by the second.

--/--

I recollected myself after a few minutes in desolate silence. And once I was back on my feet, I had but one thing on my mind. Dani was gonna pay.

When I went in, Jack was in there, sitting on a chair in the dark corner as he stood watch. Once he saw me come inside, he gave me a quick nod and asked, "What are you doing here? You're supposed to be with the guys to make a plan."

"I was excused." I simply said, already standing in front of Dani, her smug look already pissing me off.

"Were you really?"

"No. I left," I responded, still not looking at Jack as I spoke. However,I did warn him,"if you don't want to see blood, I suggest you leave, J."

"Oh, fun," Jack spoke, sitting back on his wooden chair, "please don't mind me."

"How dare you lie to me, you bitch?" I spat, pushing her chair back and making it move a few feet back.

"It was easy. You are all so oblivious," Dani chuckled subtly as she made her statement.

With one swing, I had already slapped her. There was a red mark on her cheek already, and her face remained still for a few seconds, but then she was back. This time- serious. "We lost two fucking lives because of your games, Danielle. Do you comprehend that?"

"Yeah, and I'm glad I did what I did. Knight wo-" Dani said, raising her chin up high.

Swiftly, I pulled out a knife and pressed it up to her neck, my other hand on the back of the chair, supporting my body. "Don't talk about that devil. How long does Michael have?"

"Why should I tell you the truth?" She defied, raising an eyebrow at me. It was almost as if she was confident, but her constant glares at the knife told me otherwise.

"Because there is a knife pressed up against your neck," I simply stated. And with a little hesitation, she gave in.

"Less than three days," Dani spoke, swallowing as she said the statement.

"And why should I believe you?"

"Because there is a knife pressed up against my neck," she spat, somehing I didn't like.

And so lowering my knife I made two incisions. One on her shoulder and onter on her thigh. She hissed at this as the blood spilled out.

I ordered Jack, finally looking him in the eye,"I don't want any food coming through that door. The only thing she can have is one bottle of water. Do I make myself clear?"

"Crystal," Jack said, now standing up. He continued to speak, "don't you think it's a little harsh?"

"You're right," I nodded, and then the hope that was in his face went away as fast as it came, "give her some band-aids and put on movies. She'll manage."

I had changed.

--/--

Sorry its been a while

I just kinda lost track of the books with all the schoolwork i have to do

lol ilyyy

-xoxo gossip girl