{8} Only Love

Give me shelter, or show me heart

Come on love, come on love.

Watch me fall apart, watch me fall apart.

And I'll be yours to keep.

-Only Love (Ben Howard)

"Repeat this whole story again, 'cause I'm lost," Louis repeated, closing his eyes briefly out of frustration. Sighing, I retold the whole story once again, not pausing once to stop for breath. Previously, I had dropped Jack off at his house and after an awfully rushed good bye, I headed to the house to warn everyone that Micahel was nowhere to be found.

"Last night, Michael went to go get something and he hadn't come back after a while and I bumped into Calum and he told me that he thought Mikey left with Josh-"

"And you proceeded to leave with Calum?" Niall spoke for the first time since I got here. Clearly, he was more interested in this thatI expected him would be.

However, I quickly nodded,"Yeah, but today I saw Josh and he said he never went to the bonfire,"

Calum was seated next to me with a very perplexed expression displaying on his face. He spoke, shaking his head and explaining,"No, I saw him leaving with someone that looked like Josh."

Harry spoke from behind me, leaning on the couch that I was currently sat on. He knew that I left the part where we kissed in the middle of nowhere, out. However, somehow, we both agreed it was for the best. After all, the last thing we need at the moment is drama. "You're not lying, right?"

Mac raised her hand from her spot across the room. As she did so, she leaned forward on the couch, sitting closer to the edge and placing her elbows on her knees,"I saw him too."

"Then where the hell is he?" I asked, once again typing in his phone number on the search engine, only to be met with the address that we were currently in.

Lee sighed, suggesting another idiotic idea. "Have you checked downstairs-in the safe box?"

"How stupid do you think I am?" I squinted my eyes, shaking my head slightly and molding into the couch once more. Of course, I knew that I was being a bit of a bitch right now, but my boyfriend was AWOL and my best friend was on a plane as of now. It was like New Year's Eve all over again, but instead of Harry being lost, it was Michael.

Someone walked in through the front door, smiling and chuckling as a girl held his hand. They immediately stopped making noise when they saw our dead-quiet surroundings. The girl was a little bit confused towards what was happening and why we all looked like some sort of family that was having a reunion. But instead, she just squeezed her hand tighter against his.

Josh pointed at the grinning and friendly girl I had met earlier, "This is Annabelle."

Perrie was the first one to reach her, quickly followed by Lee, and as soon as I saw them, I had this weird sense of deja vu. It was like I was re-living the first time I met Perrie and Dani in the giant field. Of course Josh wasn't as involved in this whole dilemma as Harry is and was back then, so she is technicaly safe and she wasn't the biggest of my problems.

As soon as the girls were in the kitchen, Josh put on his serious face, sitting in the seat I had given up to shake his girlfriend's hand. "What's going on with Michael?"

Louis explained everything I had talked about not even five minutes ago. Josh nodded his head slowly, attempting to picture the whole scenario in his head. Then, I added, propping open the laptop to the website we used to track Michael's phone down," The idiot left his phone here and we can't track him down any other way,"