{3} Red Lights

Everything's faded on your love,

I'm already wasted, so close...

So let's break right out of these guilty cages

We're going to make it now

- Red Lights (Tiesto)

✽✾✾✽

"Okay, why the hell is he here? Hasn't been AWOL for the past six months?" Michael claimed loudly, clearly confused about what was going on. After sleeping on it, we both agreed to put the whole 'Haley' incident behind us. Even though we made a deal, he still insisted on knowing who I went up the stairs with.

I shrugged, "He came back the day Jerse left, I have no idea where he was. And it was five months."

"It doesn't matter how many months he was missing," He rolled his eyes. Grasping my shoulders, he pulled me in and gave me a kiss on the forehead,"Are you okay?"

I nodded and held his elbows as I maintained the space between us the same,"Yeah, of course I am."

Michael looked at me warningly, knowing that I was up to something and that something that made a slight change in my mind,"So, you have no intention on leaving me? You know there is no real reason to stay."

I was fully aware that. Michael was a bit insecure about Harry being back in town. Honestly, there was a part of me that wanted to run, but there was an even bigger part of me that would stay no matter what. "As long as you don't leave me."

"Now," Michael smiled and leaned in. Before he pressed his lips against mine, he murmured,"Where would you get such a stupid idea?"

His lips collided with mine, moving slowly and only separating only a few times to turn our heads over the other way. I pulled away and held onto his wrist,"Are you coming to my mom's thing?"

Michael pulled away and sat on my bed, his feet dangling off of the edge,"You mean her Dinner Wed- no wait, that doesn't sound right- Wedding Dinner Rehearsal, that's it."

"Well, whatever it is, it's stupid. I mean, who needs rehearsal for eating?" I scoffed and rummaged through my closet, looking for a specific blue dress. He shrugged and began to play around with my alarm clock,"Who else is coming?"

"A bunch of people, everyone who I decided could keep me company." I pulled out the dress and set it down beside Michael and began to look through my jewelry. Michael sighed as he set the clock down,"Is Harry coming?"

"That's up to Perrie and whether she wants to drag him along." I pulled two chains and a few rings out and placed them on top of my drawers.

Michael groaned, tracing his fingers over he soft fabric of my dress,"He doesn't give me a good vibe,"

I chuckled, shutting the drawers with my hip and moving along my room and searching for shoes. "You haven't seen the guy in six months."

I crouched over the bed and pulled out one nude heel, setting it neatly on the beige carpeted floor. He teased me, clearly happy that he could use my own line against me,"It was five months, Jane."

My back straightened as I sat up and death glared the hell out of him. He just sat back and laughed. When he realized I was keeping my straight face on, he cleared his throat and pointed to the door,"Should I let myself out?"

I squinted and pouted,"You're cruising for a bruising."

Pushing the other heel next to the one I found under my bed, I sat on the soft mattress and looked up at Michael, "Do you think six months is too soon for a wedding?"