We'll Die Together

I pulled to the place where Sedrick had instructed. I wiped away my tears and bit my lip nervously. The passenger side door opened and Sedrick got in. He smiled at me sickly and I gnashed my teeth together. "I did what you said... Now what." "Now you're going to be mine." I gave him my best are you out of your fucking mind stare. "Well obviously my mark wouldn't take because you already have a mark, but that means that he can feel everything that happens to you. He can feel when you fuck when you're in pain, and when you're being touched. I slapped his hand away but he just laughed. "Face it Vannessa, you're mine now."

"Eva, don't please. It's better this way."
It had been three weeks since I left... Eva communicated with me through my dreams. "Vanessa you are going to die if this continues. He's starving you. Let me give Kenzo the antidote." "No, no one else needs to get hurt! I am their Luna and I won't let anyone from my pack die!" "Vanessa you aren't thinking straight. It's been long enough. I'm doing what I think is right. Kenzo will have that antidote."

I sprung up from my sleep and looked around the dark room. "Let me out!" I screamed. "Are you ready to cooperate?" Sedrick's chilling voice asked from the other side of the door. "Yes. Please let me out.." The door opened and I stepped out of the room. I knew that if Kenzo got the antidote then all hell would break loose and people from my pack would die. I also knew that Sedrick was stronger and faster than Kenzo because he was supposed to be Alpha. Sedrick didn't think of the pack, only of himself so his father challenged him for the Alpha position and won. Sedrick was banished and the Alpha position was handed over to Kenzo. Hence his bitter attitude and hunger for power.

"So is your plan to keep me here for the rest of my life?" I asked bitterly. "I plan to start my own pack. A pack full of rouges. And you will be their Luna. You will bear my children and I will conquer my brother's pack and make it mine again." "Kenzo has done nothing to you!" "He's had everything handed to him! He has never had to work for anything his entire life!" Sedrick screamed. "You're just angry because he will always be better than you! Kenzo will always be better than you no matter what you do!" I was silenced by his rough hand making contact with the smooth skin of my cheek. I fell to the ground and he grabbed my ankles. "How dare you speak to me like that you bitch!" He pulled me up and wrapped his hand around my throat. His wolf was in control and I knew he was going to kill me if I didn't do anything. I pressed on his pressure point as hard as I could. He fell to the ground and so did I. I ran into the kitchen and grabbed a knife. I stabbed him in the stomach and his eyes snapped open. I pulled the knife out and stabbed him again. He grabbed my arm as I stabbed him a third time. "I didn't want this!" I cried. His grip loosened and his arm fell to the ground. I put the knife on the ground and stared at my blood-covered hands. The only thing I could do was cry... Who have I become?

I felt a sharp sting in my stomach and I gasped. I looked down and saw Sedrick smiling up at me. He pulled the knife out of my stomach and threw it on the ground weakly. "Now we w-will die together." I stood up and ran out of the house. I was surrounded by woods and there was no vehicle. I ran down a trail but it wasn't long before the adrenaline left my body. I was gasping for air now and becoming light-headed.

It felt like I had been running for hours. But I knew it was only a matter of minutes. I fell to the ground and began to crawl. I was too weak.