Creeps

It's been two weeks since I left and I've lost fifteen pounds. I have gotten up to five miles in one night. I'm in pretty good shape physically, but mentally... Not so much. I still think about Kenzo all the time and I can't get him off my mind. I even told this really hot guy in my class no when he asked me on a date. I just couldn't bring myself to say yes. The job has been going really well, I make a lot of tips.

"Order for table two!" I jumped out of Lala land and grabbed the plate. I plastered a fake smile on and walked over to the table. "Number seven with a Coke?" The scruffy man gave me a smile and nodded his head. I sat the plate on the table.

"Would you like anything else, sir?" "No thank you." "Okay just holler if you need anything." I turned around and walked away. He was giving off a creepy kind of vibe. I brushed it off because tonight after work I would be coming home to Matty... And Sebastian, but he isn't that bad.

When I told Matty that I was back home she wanted to come to stay with me for a couple of days. I quickly cleaned a table off and glanced at the clock. Yes, only fifteen minutes until I got off. I walked over to the scruffy man and placed the check down on the table. "No rush sir, pay when you're ready." He nodded his head and I went in the back and waited. I texted Matty and told her I'd be there in thirty minutes.

Okay well hurry up I have dinner cooked!

I smiled and turned my phone off. I looked at the clock and smiled. "I'm out!" I yelled taking off my apron and clocking out. I walked out the door and hit the unlock button on my car.

Suddenly a hand covered my mouth and pulled me into the dark ally beside the diner. I could see the scruffy man's face from the dim streetlights. I tried to scream but his hand was blocking my mouth.

*******TRIGGER********

He pushed me on the ground making me hit my head. My head was spinning and I saw him unbuttoning his pants. "Please." He let out an evil laugh and lifted up my skirt. "No!" He covered my mouth again and pushed my legs apart.

I slapped and punched him but he just pinned my arms above my head. I felt the tears run down my face. I screamed when he jammed in me. It was hard to breathe and I couldn't do anything. The man was rough and he squeezed my thighs and wrists. I couldn't find my voice to scream, I was petrified.

I just laid there and cried and I felt my skin tear. He pulled out and finished. "Thanks, hon." He said and then stood up and ran. It hurt to move and I knew I was losing a lot of blood. I grabbed on to a trash can and pulled myself up. I was balling and my thighs and hands were covered in blood. I could barely walk to my car. I opened the door and got in.

******************

I couldn't stop crying, the pain was terrible. I was still shaking. I opened my door and stumbled in. I walked to the bathroom and turned the shower on. Matty must've heard me crying because she walked into the bathroom.

"oh my gosh, Nessa what happened!?" She looked at me with wide eyes and yelled for Sebastian. "It hurts Matty." She rushed over to me. "What happened?" "A a a m-m-man he r-raped me." I cried. Matty gasped and yelled at Sebastian again. "Oh shit Vanessa what happened?" He said as he walked into the bathroom. "She was raped now call a doctor!" "No! Please, I don't want anyone else to know." I said.

I stepped into the shower not bothering to remove my clothes. I scrubbed my skin, trying, and failing, to wash the disgust off of me. Matty grabbed my hands and I collapsed. "Why!" I yelled. "Sebastian you should go I'm gonna wash her up," Matty said. Sebastian closed the door and Matty started to undress me. I couldn't stop replaying the moment in my head over and over again. I just wanted to forget.

I laid in my bed and thought about it. I had stopped crying a while ago. I just didn't have any tears left in me. Matty had stayed up with me until about thirty minutes ago. Sebastian has been out almost the whole time looking for the... Piece of shit.

I heard the front door open and then heavy steps come towards the room. "Sebastian?" When no one answered I got up and walked to the closet. I cracked the door and watched as my bedroom door opened. I gasped when I didn't see Sebastian's blonde hair. It was only when the man turned around that I knew who it was. I stepped out of the closet "Kenzo?" He looked at me and it was clear that he was angry. There was also so much worry in his eyes.

"Why are you here?" I asked quietly. He didn't answer me back but instead pulled me into a hug. It was one of those warm, loving hugs. "I'll kill him. I promise you." I nodded my head as tears fell from my eyes. "I just wanna go home. Please don't ever let me leave you again." I said and he kissed the top of my head. "How did you know?" "I'll explain things later. For now, I'll get your things and put them in the car. You're coming home with me." I nodded my head