Morning Excitement

I HAVE LABELED THE SEXUAL SCENE WITH "★" READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

I woke up with a smile on my face. I saw the world in a new sense. I placed my head on Kenzo's chest and ran my fingers along his torso.

I grabbed the sheet and wrapped it around me as I stepped off of the bed. I headed to the bathroom and turned the shower on. I felt arms wrap around my waist and my smile fell. I looked down and saw the pale arms around me. I saw the bathroom window was opened and my breath began to quicken.

"Please go and I won't say a word," I whispered. A chilling laugh sounded in my ear. "If you say anything I'll kill Kenzo in the blink of an eye. Besides, I'll just see you in your dreams tonight." His arms disappeared from around me and I quickly turned around. When I did he was gone but there was a chill in the air.

I closed the window and locked it.  I quickly got in the shower and scrubbed my body where his arms had been. I knew that I couldn't tell Kenzo because the man said he would kill him if I did. I wasn't willing to take that risk. I sighed and turned the shower off.

★★★★★★
I stepped into the room and saw Kenzo sitting on the bed. My smile found it's way back to my lips. "Did you sleep well?" I asked as I stepped into the closet.
"Yes, I did." He said in a cheerful voice. "Well someone's in a good mood this morning," I said as I slipped my clothes on. He placed his hands on my hips and rested his head in the crook of my neck. "Well, I had an amazing night." I shivered as his warm breath hit my neck.

I turned around and placed my hand on his cheek. "Yeah so did I. Although, now that I think about it, it is kind of embarrassing that the whole pack plus Matty and Bash saw us." "You didn't act like you were embarrassed." "That's because at that moment I could only think about you. I only cared about what you were doing to me." A smirk appeared on his lips and I rolled my eyes. "What was your favorite part?" He asked in a low voice. I bit my lip as I recalled last night. "If you don't know then I guess you'll have to figure it out won't you Alpha?" "Oh, so you wanna tease me?" He asked and smiled.

He licked his lips and kissed the spot where he had marked me. I gasped as a wave of pleasure passed through every part of my body. My knees instantly got weak and Kenzo held me up. He kissed my mark again and I let out a moan. I was dripping by now and I knew he knew.

He picked me up and placed me on the bed. He brought his lips to mine and gave them the attention they had wanted. I felt his hard member on the inside of my thigh and I started to rub it. I pulled back for air and he kissed my neck. "C-can I try something?" I asked breathlessly. He looked at me with curious eyes. I sat up and then stood in front of him. I pushed him back until he was laying his back on the bed.

I touched his hard sex through his shorts and he propped himself up on his elbows. I bit my lip and slid his shorts down. I took my shirt off and then my bra. He watched me with pure fascination. I slowly pulled his underwear down and grabbed his hard member. I grabbed his hand and he stood up off of the bed. I got on my knees and looked up at him. He bit his lip and moved my hair out of my face.

I started to move my hand up and down his shaft. I spread his pre-come around and then kissed his tip. "Fuuck." He moaned out. I licked his shaft and spit on it. I put the tip in my mouth and rolled my tongue around. As I moved my head farther down and sucked harder his hand began to tighten in my hair. His moans were spilling out of him and he tilted his head back.

I sucked harder and felt his dick twitch. I knew he was about to come so I moved my hand up his shaft a few times and let the warm liquid squirt in my mouth.  I swallowed it and slowly stood up. Kenzo crashed his lips on mine and pulled my shorts off. He smacked my ass and I gasped at the sudden impact. He turned me around and pushed my upper body on the bed. He slapped my ass again and a small moan escaped me. I shivered as he kissed my shoulder, slowly inching toward my mark.
★★★★★★★

There was a knock on the door and Kenzo let out a low growl. Another knock came and he sighed. "What!?" He yelled. "Alpha we had a border breach this morning. They got away... We can't get a scent." "Shit." I stood up and quickly put my clothes back on. He quickly put on his shorts. "I have to take care of this." He said with a tinge of irritation to his voice. I cupped his face in my hands and kissed him. "Please hurry. I don't like being alone." He hugged me tighter. "Matty is downstairs, spend some time with her. I'll be back soon." I nodded my head and watched him leave the room.

I didn't want to be alone because I was scared... That he would come back. I practically ran downstairs and into the kitchen. "Luna are you okay?" I nodded my head as I sat down at the table. "Have you seen Matty?" "Yes, she just went for a walk in the garden." "Thank you," I said as I opened the front door.

"Matty!" "Matty!" "I'm over here by the roses!" I turned the corner and saw her sitting on a bench. "Wow, I'll never get used to seeing you so knocked up." She laughed and shook her head. "I'm happy. He makes me so happy." She said as tears formed in her eyes. I pulled her in for a hug. "I'm glad you're happy." "Why aren't you happy? I know that Kenzo is a good guy.." "I am happy." "Vanessa don't lie to me I've known you for too long. There's something else going on... I know it." "Matty, I'm fine now can we please talk about something else?" She gave me a skeptical look and sighed. "Our lives are so crazy now." "I know if you would've told me ten months ago that I would be having sex in front of hundreds of werewolves I probably would've told you to go get a fucking mental evaluation." We laughed, but I was completely serious.

I was probably the one who needed a mental evaluation. Getting raped, tortured in my dreams, and manhandled by some psychotic guy that says he'll kill the man I love if I tell anyone, yeah I definitely need one.