Leaving

We were waiting for Sebastian to get back before I left. Matty was still asleep and Kenzo was holding me. I felt safe in his big arms like nothing or no one could ever hurt me again.

The front door opened and Sebastian walked in with a body draped over his shoulder. He dropped the body on the floor and I gasped. It was the scruffy man, the one who... I sat up and grabbed Kenzo's hand. "That's him," I said quietly. The man looked around the room and his eyes widened when he saw me. He opened his mouth to speak but quickly closed it.

Kenzo stood up and walked over to him. "Do you regret it?" He said in a deep threatening voice. It was a whole new side of Kenzo, a cruel one that most people knew. I, however, didn't know that side. The man stood up and smiled. "He'll be proud of me. Proud that I took your precious little mate as mine. He'll want to taste her tight little pussy soon." My eyes widened at his words and Kenzo's hand was suddenly wrapped around the man's throat.

He pushed the man into the wall causing it to make a hole. "Who!" The man laughed. "Only your worst nightmare. Don't be so angry she liked it." Kenzo doubled up his fist but before he could punch him I grabbed the lamp and swung it. It shattered on the man's head and he screamed out. Kenzo let him go and he fell to the ground. I still had the lamp in my hand and I started to beat him with it. "Fuck you!" I yelled as blood started to pour out of his face.

Sebastian pulled me away and I struggled against him. "Let me go!" "Nessa you'll kill him." "I don't care!" "Trust me you don't want that burden we'll take care of him." Kenzo walked up to him and placed his foot on the man's throat. He applied pressure and the man started to gasp. "He's *gasp* coming." Kenzo stepped down all the way and the man's throat caved in. I covered my mouth in disgust. I looked at Kenzo and he didn't look like the sweet person I know.

I heard a gag and all of our heads shot towards Matty. She was holding her hands over her mouth. Sebastian rushed over to her and pulled her into his chest.

"Y'all go to the room while Sebastian and I get rid of his body. I stood up and Matty and I walked into my room. We shut the door and just stared at each other. When I heard the door shut I finally spoke. "I'm sorry you had to see that." She shook her head. "Don't be sorry. He deserved much worse than his throat getting crushed." I walked over to my bed and sat down. "We really should get you to a doctor. You were bleeding quite a bit." "Kenzo actually went to Med school so he can just check." "Are you sure you're comfortable with that?" I shrugged my shoulders "I don't think what I'm comfortable with matters anymore. I don't even know how he knew something was wrong."

"Sebastian called him, he must've flown here." "Matty I tried so hard to get him off. He was just too strong." She pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back. "I know sis I know. Just remember one thing, The past doesn't determine the future." I nodded my head and hugged her. The bedroom door opened and the boys walked in. They had blood on their clothes and hands. "Kenzo?" "Yes?" He said from the bathroom. I walked into the bathroom and closed the door. He looked at me through the mirror. "Um, Matty wants me to go to the doctor. It doesn't hurt that bad anymore so I'll just tell her that you checked and said everything was fine." He turned around and grabbed my hand.

"Vanessa it's important that you are in good health. If you don't want me to check then I'll have my doctor do it. We'll be in Texas soon and he can check you. Or I'll send Amelia in to check you. She's is also one of my pack doctors." I nodded my head. "I'd rather have a woman do it. I'm sorry that this happened." He scrunched his eyebrows together in confusion. "I mean I'm not an obligation. I don't want you to take care of me. And I don't want you to be with me if you don't want to. Before when we met I was a virgin and now... Well, now I'm not."

He placed his hands on my shoulders. "You aren't an obligation, you're a fucking blessing, and you're my blessing. I'll always want to be with you it'll be hard but you will be happy again. Then I'll be happy." I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tightly. I yawned and I felt his chest vibrate. He picked me up and carried me to my bed. "I'll put your bags in the car and then come get you." I nodded my head as he picked up my bags.

I must've fallen asleep because I woke up to Kenzo carrying me out of a small plane. Some men placed my bags in a car and Kenzo put me in it. I laid my head on his lap and he ran his fingers through my hair causing me to fall asleep again.