Party Time

Vanessa's bathing suit

"You're kidding!" I exclaimed with a laugh. "Nope, let's just say heights aren't my favorite thing." I slapped my leg and was laughing so hard. "you might just be one of the funniest people I've ever met." I said as I caught my breath. "I'm really glad that I talked to your friend. We're here." He said as he handed me his phone".

What do you want me to do with this?" "Put your number in there so we can text." I smiled and typed my number in. "Where are you staying?" He asked. "I'm staying at the Hilton condos." "No shit? So am I." "Great!" I said with a smile.

We pulled into the condos and I saw that Matty's car was already there. "Thanks for the ride." "Thanks for riding." I smiled and opened the door. He grabbed my hand and I looked at him. "Is there something else?" I asked. "Can I kiss you?" I felt my eyes widen and I opened my mouth but couldn't say anything. "Nevermind I'll just help you with your bags."

He grabbed my bags out of Matty's car and I showed him to my condo. "Thank you again." He nodded his head and turned around. I grabbed his shoulder. "Wait." He turned around and I pressed my lips to his. He tensed up but the relaxed and kissed me back. I pulled back and smiled. "Woah." I bit my lip and opened the condo door. "Text me," I said as I closed the door on a surprised looking Niko.

"That was so hot!" I jumped at the sound of Matty's annoying voice. "Shut up. I'm taking a shower and going to sleep." "Awe did little miss goody two shoes have a fun time?" I rolled my eyes and slammed my door. "Yes. Yes, I did." I said to myself.

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" "Ugh nooo," I whined and rolled over. "Come on its spring break. Let's go to the beach." "Fine," I said as I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I opened my suitcase and gasped. "What is this?" I asked holding up a skimpy bathing suit.

"It's the suit I bought you." She said in a duh tone. "Oh hell no!" "Nessa shut the fuck up and put it on." I sighed and put on the... Bathing suit? "I don't see why you don't like it I got you a one piece." "It's sheer! And all the other ones are bikinis." She just rolled her eyes and I put a pair of shorts on. "Let's go." She said and grabbed her keys.

"I should've grabbed a shirt." "Would you stop whining about? Let's go have some fun!" She said as she ran towards the beach. I rolled my eyes and grabbed our bag.

"I got drinks!" She yelled and handed me a red Solo cup. "Thanks but someone needs to drive back and I can see that you already started drinking." "Loosen up Nessa." "I'm not drinking. Now let's go dance I love this song!" I said while dragging her towards the music. "Hey, you." I turned towards the familiar voice and smiled. "Hey, Niko." "You look nice." I smiled and looked down. "Do you wanna go on a walk?" He asked. "Um sure." He grabbed my hand and led me away from the crowd.

"So tell me something about you." "Like what?" I asked. "I don't know what's your middle name?" "That's what you want to know about me?" He laughed and stepped in front of me. I stopped walking and he brushed my hair out of my face.

"Can I kiss you?" "Man, you just can't get enough of me can you?" I teased. He laughed and I bit my lip teasingly. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist. He lowered his lips to mine and kissed me slowly. The kiss became more heated and his hands wandered lower. I placed them back on my waist but he lowered them to my butt again. I pulled away and he kissed my neck. "Niko.. wait," I said a little breathless. He let his hands explore more of my body and rubbed my breast. "Niko stop." "What?" He said with irritation clear in his voice. "It's just that I've never... I don't want to" "wait are you trying to tell me that you're a virgin?" My cheeks became hot as I nodded my head. "You've got to be kidding me. I can't sleep with another one.. y'all get to attached."

I scrunched my eyebrows together and stepped back away from him. "Screw you Niko. Just leave me alone." "Vanessa I didn't mean to be an asshole." "Could've fooled me. Can you just leave me alone for a little bit? I just need a moment." He sighed and walked away.

I took my shorts off and walked into the water. Why do you have to screw everything up Vanessa? You could probably be getting laid if you just stop thinking for a few minutes. I said to myself. My phone began to ring Matty's ring tone so I rushed out of the water.

"What is it, Matty?"

"Um sorry but I think you should come back to the party." A deep voice said.

"Who the hell is this?"

"Look just come get your friend and take her home before she gets herself in trouble."

The man hung up the phone and I ran towards the party.