Bipolar

It has been hours since Kenzo left and Matty and Bash had to go home. I was alone... again, but oddly enough I didn't feel scared anymore. I was tired of acting like a scared little bitch. Sure, my life is hell and I could die at any second, but I just don't want to be scared anymore. I'm over it.

It had been a while since I had ran. I wanted to run so bad, I wanted to run until my legs couldn't carry me anymore. I wanted to do something that gave me a rush. I rolled my eyes and zipped up my jacket. I tied my shoes and went outside.

I started to run. I ran and ran and ran. I wasn't thinking about anything but the sound of my shoes on the pavement. And the way I could feel the muscles in my body working, stretching, burning. The familiar feeling made me smile. It was a small piece of what my life was before I met Kenzo. My life was simple and I only had Matty. It's different now, I have hundreds of people willing to die for me and I barely know them. I have a man, one that makes me feel things I've never felt, one that can make me do anything he wants. I would never admit it to him but I'm pretty sure he knows it.

By the time I got back to the house, it was dark and my legs felt like Jell-O. I missed that feeling. I heard yelling from Kenzo's office and I walked towards it. I opened the door and my eyes widened. His office was destroyed and he had his hand wrapped around someone's neck. Kenzo's face washed over with relief and he let go of the man's throat. "Get out." The man ran out of the office and I suddenly wanted to go with him.

"What's wrong?" "Are you serious? Our border was breeched by someone or something we can't track. Then you just... Disappear. I was worried out of my fucking mind. I have everyone looking for you!" "I-im sorry I just wanted to go for a run." He threw a book and it hit the wall. A small hole was the result along with the quickening of my heart rate. "We're mates now. That means I literally can't live without you. If you get hurt... Then I die. I wouldn't be able to bear the pain. I would kill myself!" "I- I didn't know. Kenzo if I knew that then I would've never asked you to mark me." "That's why I didn't tell you. I want you to be happy no matter what." He kissed my forehead and hugged me. "Ya know your mood swings are really freaking me out," I said with a laugh. "Katrina made everyone dinner and I saved some for us." "Who is Katrina?" He sighed. "She's part of my pack. You should really get to know them." I nodded my head. "I'd love that."