Frozen Fever

*Ready for the next chapter? Time to chill out!*
Rebooting systems...
Uploading the next chapters...
Here's the next one!
_____________________________________
The air was getting so cold.
(Y/N)'s breath was now visible as they continued the trek up north. Gone were the vast meadows as they were now replaced with snow covered grounds. Lakes were frozen solid over, not one drop free. The weeping willows that lay over them were frozen over, tiny crystals hanging off they're hair-like vines. The pathway was getting whiter, the wheels of the cart etching itself in the ground. Snow was gently falling, causing a Winter Wonderland effect on the young woman. She had grown up on the moon where the seasons didn't exist and not one change in weather happened. Snow was a new experience, a beautiful dream come true. She held her hand out, allowing the snowflakes to touch the tips of her fingers.
"What are you doing?" The cold voice of Borealis interrupted her thoughts, causing her to blush slightly and pull her head back inside. 
"I'm sorry, I've just never seen snow before. I read the field reports from people who live on Pluto, but I never got around to traveling that far." (Y/N) admitted, smiling happily as she leaned against the window. "You get to see this every day, I'm jealous."
"There's no point of being jealous of something you can't have. It's silly to dwell on small things." Borealis said, opening up a book from the bag he had. "I rather not let myself be jealous of what people have, but appreciate I've got."
"But you are a prince! You can do whatever you want and go wherever you please!" 
Borealis turned his head to the side, contemplating on what he should say to this girl. "It's not easy. In fact, I feel more trapped with my status than any person on this planet." 
She was silent for the rest of the ride as they approached the gates of the kingdom. The guards saw him approached and opened the gates. The carriage rode through the town, a simple town with buildings and stores. (Y/N) gasped as she as the people wearing heavy coats and snow boots rather than short sleeved shirts and sandals. The men looked at her and waved at her. She waved back, laughing as the small children chased the carriage. Borealis watched her, feeling his heart melt a bit. A new emotion adorned his face as he felt his cheeks warm up. 
She is making me feel things...things that I haven't felt in a long time. He thought, hearing his steady heartbeat. Like a beacon of light, (Y/N) had shone with the brilliance of a thousand suns. He couldn't be more grateful with having her around. But now his biggest obstacle was about to begin.
His father...
_____________________________________
"King Celsius, your son approaches with the Goddess." Frost voice droned as he entered the workplace. "Shall I send for him and bring him in when he enters?"
Celsius shook his head, letting the aura around him freeze the room. "No, but tell my son to present her to me so that I can assess her. It's imperative that I "check" her out." In actuality, he was going to see how similar she was to the previous incarnation of...her. 
"Are you perhaps wondering if she is like the older one?" Frost asked, placing the tray he was holding on the table. Pouring the tea, he watched as his master's face changed a bit. "What was she like sir, pardon my prying."
"Frost..." The change in his voice was noticeable. "Do not make me repeat myself. Under no circumstance are you allowed to ask about my private life." He pointed a finger to the door. "Now leave me be!"
Frost nodded before bowing and leaving him in isolation. Celsius leaned back in his chair, allowing his mind to drift back to his younger days. The days where the previous Goddess roamed the planet...
____________________________________
"This young lady is Eve, my ray of light and the Goddess of the universe."
Celsius blushed as Eve approached him with a shy look on her face. The petite girl wore a nice white dress that complimented her figure ad her black hair was tied in a bun. Her eyes were green like mint springs and her cheeks were rosy red. The young prince felt something beating in his chest as his hand clutched his heart. Eve gasped and clasped her hands onto his. 
"Are you alright?" She asked with a gentle tone that made him turn even redder. His soft hands were touching his cold ones. He already saw her hands beginning to freeze over from his very touch. He drew his hands backwards, afraid that he was going to freeze her solid. Eve blew her hands, cooling them down before smiling at him once more. "That's a cool power you have there! Can you show me more?"
"Um...I rather not. My powers are a curse." He mumbled under his breath, shifting from back to forth. "My father wronged some entity and now I can never touch anyone with giving them a cold grave."
"Aww, I really wanted to hold you hand! You seem sad." Eve said, patting his head to watch snowflakes fall from it. "I think you should warm up. See the world not so cold." 
Celsius shook his head, not believing it. "This world is cruel and you have to be as cold as them."
"Hey!" She flicked him on the forehead, surprising him. "Quit being so negative! Let your heart crack just a bit so that we can play!" 
"What are you-? You are a Goddess! You need to think about the fate of our planet, not some silly games!"
But Eve only laughed and grabbed his hand without warning. "It'll be fun, don't worry! I been waiting to play in the snow with someone!"
_____________________________________
Celsius hummed to himself,allowing a small smile to appear on his face after years of loneliness. Why did she have to die that night? He missed her aura, a golden halo on her head. She was beautiful and was supposed to be his. His fist clenched at how she would hang out with the others, leaving him alone. How dare she give her smiles to others when he wanted them for himself.
His train of thought was interrupted by a knocking on his chamber door. 
"Your majesty? You wanted to see me?" The small voice of (Y/N) came from the other side, a note of fear evident.
"Yes...come in." 
_____________________________________
Ice King better not touch....
What isn't his...