Legends

Hello again readers...
I have grown quite the fanbase...
I didn't think I would get that popular, I am just a program.
Anyways, let's start with a flashback, then the main story okay?
______________________________________
Long ago, when the world was young, there was a shining light that made the world. From this brilliant light came plants, water, and the greatest creation; man. The first men to roam the planet decided to share its marvels with each other by dividing their kingdoms into four lands. The only place where they could all meet was at the center, a place where harmony and unity had no bounds. At the center was the high priest who was connected with the brilliant light. He would spread the word about the light and how it created the world around them. Thus they began to worship the light. The light took a form that none of the males had ever seen before. It was like a man, but it had a curved body, long golden hair, golden eyes, and wore a white dress. She called herself the Goddess, a being that ascended them and would guide them towards a brighter tomorrow. And so, man was granted the gift of woman, who was supposed to be the partner of man. Man and woman worked together, helped each other, and eventually created life of their own.
It was then that a darker force began to surface.
No one could find it unless they turned around or gazed at a mirror in a dark room. This being was dubbed Darkness, a complete opposite of Light. Unlike the heavenly figure of the light, she took the appearance of a young child with unruly purple hair, a cute dress, and soulless eyes. If you had the chance to see her, you would be fooled into thinking she was a defenseless child. But whatever you do, never make deals with her. It was a game to her, fooling the hearts of man and woman alike. She enjoyed chaos and turmoil to the point that she almost brought an entire species to the brink of extinction. Darkness wanted to bring the fall of man and the planet it resided on.
The Goddess saw through her ruse and tried her hardest to seal her or destroy her for good. But Darkness was crafty and evaded the Goddess at every turn. Before she could even catch her, Darkness unleashed a terrible curse that wiped out the female race! Men everywhere mourn the loss of the Goddess' greatest creation and the hunt began to locate Darkness. The plan was to stop her once and for all. But the war nearly decimated the entire race as Darkness made deals with some men to fight for her sake and fooled the others into believing she was the true Goddess. All hope seem lost until the brave efforts of four rulers came together one fateful day...
______________________________________
"We can't keep doing this! She is far too crafty and evades us at all ends!"
"Then we must be smarter than her and try to plan our next moves accordingly."
"That's what you always say ice prick, but the point of the matter is that Darkness is far too clever for us!"
"I just wish we knew what to do. It seems that all hope it lost."
Four princes stood around a table in the central city hall. Each one bore a crest from their respective region of the world. At the head of the table was the north prince with his white hair and blue robes. Sitting on the left of him was the west prince with his sandy yellow hair and tattered yellow robes. In front of him was the east prince with wild green hair and oriental green robes. At the other end of the table was the southern prince with fiery red hair and flaming robes. They had gathered to discuss the next battle plans for their attack against the Darkness. So far, nothing they came up with would work against the evil being and they were giving up hope.
"We must consult the Goddess on this matter." Ice Prince said, his blue eyes narrowed with urgency.
"But we cannot consult her without the High Priest! The holy ground is his place alone!" Fire Prince commented, slamming his hands on the table. "That coward is probably hiding out somewhere on this planet too. I can't believe that prick left us to die here!"
"So what if the coot is gone? We are considered royalty so we should be able to ask the high and mighty lady herself for help." West Prince pointed out, leaning in his chair lazily. "The worse she could say is no."
"He's right! It's time for us to break some rules and ask the Goddess ourselves!" Green Prince put out, standing up to tower over the rest. "Our people are dying and we need her guiding light to shine in our darkest hour."
Ice Prince sighed, but shrugged his shoulders. "Fine, we shall leave at once and before sunset. If we delay any longer, we give up our location to the Malevolent One herself."
So the group went to the large temple in the middle of the town, opening the doors to see the insides. Around them were floating lanterns of decorated with golden suns. The interior was covered with golden flowers and scattered petals rained from the ceiling like snow. At the end of the room was a mosaic depicting the form of the Goddess over a pool of shimmering water. In the water was the famed tree of life that formed the atmosphere itself and granted life to those who had died. But since the power was locked away, only a select group of people could ever be revived by the Goddess herself. The four princes waded in the shimmering waters, feeling the power flow through their bodies and filling them with hope. Then, in a flash of light, appeared the Goddess with an all new look. She had long, wavy, hair that was golden orange which fell down to her feet, and gradates to a bright red; she also red eyes. She wears a soft lime green dress that covered her body and feet. Tears were running down her face at the sight of the princes.
"How in the world did you manage to get into the holy temple?" She asked them, worry gracing her face.
"No one guards the holy place now, my lady. We beseech your help to save our planet." Ice Prince said, kneeling down in front of her. The other princes followed suit, not one looking into the eyes of the lovely woman that granted them life.
"Our world is dying, the people have given up hope, and Darkness has gathered many followers to her side. We didn't know who to turn to at this time of need except to you." Green Prince said, his eyes brimmed with tears. "If there's anything you can do to help us, please lend us your mercy."
The Goddess was silent for awhile, shocked at the dedication that the Princes were using. She too was trying her best to find Darkness, but was failing miserably. However, if she could join forces with the young men in front of her, then maybe they could help save her world.
"Alright my princes, rise your heads and allow me to grant you weapons so that you can combat her." The Goddess held out a hand as four glowing orbs landed in their hands. "For the Northern Prince, I grant him the Winter Spear that can instantly freeze any opponent that it touches."
Ice Prince swung the spear and smiled. "A well balanced weapon."
"For the Eastern Prince, I grant you the Spring Sword that will entangle your opponents with a swing."
East Prince grinned and waved his sword. "Awesome! Now I can fight!"
"For the Southern Prince, I grant you the Summer Bow with arrows of fire to burn your foes."
Fire Prince gazed at the bow with curiosity. "Never before have I encountered a weapon like this before."
"And last, for the Western Prince, I give you the Autumn Gun with bullet of compressed light energy that will extinguish any foe."
West Prince loaded his gun and placed it on his body. "Oh yeah this is going to be good!"
"How come he gets a gun?" Fire Prince asked, a bit jealous at his luck.
"That's because I'm awesome! And I make this look good!" The Goddess just chuckled at him and smiled at the others.
"Gentlemen, I will assist you with your quest. We must leave at midnight. The best time to strike is when the morning is about to start. Darkness never comes out in the daylight so that's why she never appears. So let's go and find that evil spawn of heartless ice!"
The men nod and gathered their new weapons to go fight against the evil girl.
____________________________________
The battle took many hours and it seemed that the four plus the Goddess had Darkness in a corner. But Darkness would not go down without a fight. She took on a form worse than anything they could imagine. In order to stop her new form, the Goddess sacrificed herself to seal her away into an ancient mirror for all eternity. With Darkness sealed and the Goddess dead, the four princes rebuilt the cities from ground up once more. But the Goddess' influence had not left their minds and they wanted her legacy to live on. In order for that to happen, they erased any remnant of females that had ever lived on the planet and instead placed the focus on the Goddess herself. They knew one day she would return to them and grace them with her appearance once more.
For now, they would keep her spirit alive so that many generations would know of her glory.
______________________________________
I apologize...
I said that you would go back to the main story...
But I let the flashback run longer than it should...
Please forgive me, don't be mad at my lie.
I promise next time you will get the story...