Interview Time~!

The Author nodded towards the cameramen as the lights on the sound stage turned on. She sat in a chair near the computer screens while the A.I sat next to her on a laptop. The rest of the main characters sat around the room in various chairs. Borealis was chatting with Corona who was shyly playing with his hands. Westar was smoking, making shapes with his smoke. Viridian fooled with the potted plants in the corner, making them grow uncontrollably. Captain Nova sipped a cup of coffee while she talked to Dr. Comet. Scorpio was on his phone, waiting for the show to start.

"Are you guys ready to start?" I asked, getting nods from the other characters. I motioned to the cameraman as the music started up. "Then welcome to the first Q&A session for this story! I am happy that everyone is enjoying the journey. This story has been gaining in popularity and we are nearly at the halfway point. So we got the main cast and the A.I here to answer some fan questions."

"Why is the A.I even here? It isn't even a main character!" Westar pointed out, getting a confused look from the rest of the cast.

Correction: I am a fan favorite character for this story. The A.I replied, giving him a smug look.

"Okay...now let's get started with the questions!" I said, trying to stop them from fighting. "Let's see the first question."
————————————————————————————————-
Haruka_Moon_Cakes: What was your inspiration to create this story?
_______________________________________

"Ooh...this is the question I've been waiting to hear!" Viridian leaned over his chair. "So creator, why'd you make our story?"

I rubbed the back of my neck. "You see, there's a lack of space themed stories in the Yandere community that actually contain space elements. My obsession with sci-fi helped too. My original idea was to have an actual planet fall in love with the reader, but that was scrapped because the gravitational pull of Earth might've messed up a couple things. So I decided to make it a space odyssey instead! So instead of a giant planetoid, you got a whole species on the planet."
________________________________________
SatanSenpai13: Westar, how do you want to get reader-Chan?
_______________________________

Westar took a puff of smoke before exhaling out and smirked at the audience.

"Oh I don't know, maybe I'll take her to get a drink or watch the sunset. Or maybe I'll throw her on the bed when I see her and take her on a -" He was then silenced by the author.

"That'll be enough of that dirty talk!" I said, zipping him up shut. "Next question please!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guitarskeleton: When does the A.I get an actual name?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The A.I looked around the room at everyone giving it strange faces except for the author who just shrugged.

"Depends on the readers mostly, I haven't decided on a name yet for my beloved narrator." I said, patting it on the head. "One day it'll have a name, but today won't be that day."

"Who is the narrator?" Viridian asked, looking at the clear humanoid figure who was getting cuddles by the creator.

"We have a narrator?" Scorpio queried, sweatdropping at the way the A.I smiled at being loved.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Risu_Tsuki: Darkness, why did you betray the planet? Was it because they were mad?