Eve of Destruction

*Ready for another chapter? I'm sure you are! Now that I have settled down in life, I can update the chapter now!*
__________________________________
Uploading your next content...
Please wait for the transmission....
Enjoy the past projection in the meantime...
"You have to let me out of here! You can't keep me here forever!"
The poor black haired woman slumped against the prison walls of her captive's room. She was dressed in a revealing green dress that didn't even cover most of her cleavage and her feet were stripped of the usual plush shoes she had grown accustomed to wearing. Her once shining hair was covered in flecks of dirt and sticks that stuck out awkwardly in every which way. Even the bottom of her dress was torn in several places. Around her ankles were a set of ivy chains that snaked their way to the wall, keeping her chained inside. Eve sighed as tears ran down her face. It was time like this where she wished she had the comfort of the high priest. He had raised her for years in the holy temple and she had no reason to question him about anything. She had learned that one day she would ascend to the throne when she married one of the various men that were royal in the different sectors of the planet. Her past was shrouded in mystery and she often wondered if she was the only female to every grace the planet. Not that it bothered her, she had plenty of male friends. But she always wanted a sister or another female to talk with when the boys could not understand her.
The door opened ajar as Eve's breath hitched. If this was her soon to be suitor, she hoped he wasn't in his monster form. She was awfully frighten by that form and tried her best to keep him happy and gentle so that she wouldn't see it again. To her surprise, it was the best friend to the monstrous royal and the grand visor! 
"My lady..." He said, looking behind him in a worried manner. "I'm here to break you out and help you get to the Northern Plains. My king has grown accustomed to your face and will try everything in his power to keep you locked here in this room forever." He used some plant magic to make the vines recede. "Now ma'am, if you would like to follow me to the nearest exit?" 
Eve was at a loss for words as she hugged the man. "Thanks for the assist. Please allow me to owe you a great debt if I survive this ordeal."
"The pleasure is all mine your highness. I would say something more, but we are pressed on time."
With that, the two of them snuck out of the castle grounds, Eve never to be seen in the Eastern Sector again.
Found the next chapter for you.
Sorry for the inconvenience....
_________________________________
"Are you really going to kill one of your best friends because he has spent more time with your guest?"
Emerald was unfazed by his friend's unusual behavior as he tended to act rashly in the background of his happy demeanor. The rest of the kingdom was used to Viridian's constant happiness and jovial tendencies. But in the shadows of the kingdom, he was a lost and confused child with a power that was just recently awakened. The monster inside him was out for blood and wanted him gone that was for sure. Already since the Goddess had been there, anyone who looked at her in a loving manner or talked with her had mysteriously vanished. It didn't take a genius, or in this case Emerald to know what was going on. Now here he was, hanging like a fruit off the big tree, by his so called friend. 
"You are trying to take what is mine. I could easily snap your neck off and let your head roll on the ground!" The monster said, his green eyes glowing menacingly. This was not Viridian anymore, but a mindless beast with wild green hair and tree trunk arms. Even his whole human body looked more and more like a plant than a human.
"If you do that, then Miss (Y/N) will surely gain suspicion about your actions. Do you really want her to figure out that you have another side that you rather not reveal to her?" Emerald reasoned, his breathing slightly slowing. "Killing me would only raise her curiosity and cause her to delve deeper into your hidden demons. She is a smart girl after all."
"You-! How dare-!" Emerald had a point. If he wanted more of her to himself, he would have to cut back on the killings and keep his monster form in check. He lowered Emerald to the ground as he started to morph back into his original human self. He groaned, the shift in the forms aching his body.
Emerald rubbed his neck and patted his back. "It was not your fault, your majesty. You just have to conquer your inner fears and this form will be easier to tame."
"But it hurts so much Em. I can't control it!" Viridian started to cry, chlorophyll staining the ground. "And I want to be the one thing in her life that makes her happy! I just see you with her so much that I'm getting jealous! She seems to want to spend time with you more than me!"
"Stop acting like a brat and try your hardest to win her over!" The harshness of his visor made him flinch as he saw his dark green eyes glaring at him. "I only hang out with her because you are always busy trying to please her. She just wants to talk or read books. Not all maidens are going to be impressed by flashy trinkets or riches."
Viridian nodded, feeling a new sense of vigor. "Then I will try to gain her affections! Where is she now?"
"About to head over to the next kingdom. Your time is up with her."
"Oh that's great to he-WAIT WHAT! SHE'S LEAVING TODAY!"
____________________________________
(Y/N) watched in awe as the Northern carriage come from the backside of the palace. The white horses were galloping at a blinding speed as the carriage made tiny icicles as it drove on. Borealis gazed out the window to see (Y/N) starring down at him. His face got a bit warm, but he refused to show his emotions fully. He reached out to press his hands against the window, only to see it freeze up a bit. Smiling, he retreated his hand back and blew cold air. He hated to be this far south. It made him a bit sick.
"Ready to go Miss Goddess? I hope you will enjoy your stay here!" Emerald said happily, helping her bags in the back of the cart. "I will miss you dearly and so will Viridian of he ever comes down from his bedroom."
"I'm sure he will be fine. I just wanted to spend more time with him before I spend time with the stoic, cold man in the carriage." You stared at the tower window with a seldom look on your face. "Although he did give a sweet book library!"
"And we will all miss your morning breakfast sandwich parties! Kinda makes me wonder how we didn't use eggs like that before!"
"Thank you Emerald! I think I will miss you the most!" You hugged him, making him blush deeply. "You take care of him for me."
"I will Miss Goddess." Emerald patted your head in a loving manner. "Now go ahead..."
You bowed politely before walking towards the nicely dressed man in a white tuxedo. He gave you a slight smile before bowing to you.
"Greetings milady, I am Frost, the head butler to the Master Borealis. I am here to help you inside and to take care of your needs." The white haired butler said, opening the door. "He is awaiting your presence now."
You took a deep breath and walked in, not knowing what other hell you would be walking into.
Warning! Warning!
New Yandere sighted, beware of the icy grasp!