Something Wicked This Way Comes

*What's up guys? Sorry for the late delay! This chapter went through many different drafts to make sure it ended up perfect. The picture is of Chroma!*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings readers, it's me Luna! See I did choose a name.

Welcome back to the latest installment of Outer Space Love. Corona is the fan favorite of everyone. Who doesn't love him?

I'm certain that we are halfway through the story. Maybe we should have multiple endings.

Anyways, enjoy the story!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Corona felt like passing out. It was these moments when he realized that maybe he should've taken the offer from his father for that nap.

He was currently dealing with the planners about what color tablecloth should be used for the royal banquet they were having. But this had been an all day thing. What food they would dine upon, what room they were going to use, even the chefs and bakers that were allowed inside the mansion. Chroma and Photon were no help whatsoever. They kept making ridiculous demands and getting themselves prepped for the female's arrival. Helios tried helping his son out, but had to run the Hot Springs double time since all the men wanted a glimpse of glory. Corona felt himself slipping away from his sanity and tried calming down. He had not even slept a wink that night, still writing the schedule for the day.

"Gee brother, you look a bit winded. Perhaps you should take a nap and settle down before your girl comes." Chroma said, raking a comb through his hair. All three of the boys were in the shared bathroom with beauty products sprawled all over the floor. Photon was blow drying his hair, Corona was sleepily brushing his teeth, and Chroma was gelling his own hair.

"Yeah little brother. I mean, what woman would want a man that can't even look good for her? That's just cruel and unusual." Photon commented, turning off the hairdryer. "Gee, wonder what you'll screw up this time."

Corona groaned and slammed his toothbrush on the counter. "If you need me, I'll be in the shrine room." He left the bathroom as the other two looked at each other.

"Okay, I know you are only doing this to get close to the Goddess." Photon glared at Chroma who glared back at him. "It's not going to happen. I called her first."

"Just because you are the first-born doesn't mean you get everything handed to you." Photon tapped his nose with his brush. "I could easily snatch her up too!"

"You could, but I am far more stronger than you."

"I am more clever than you too. Don't forget who was the one that hid your gel for six months causing your hair to make you look like an emo!"

"Touche, but why do you want the Goddess? Surely you can do much better than her."

Photon laughed, wiping a tear from his eye. "Oh brother, you know she is the only female currently on the planet. I would prove my love by protecting her from all sorts of danger."

"Then we have come to a stalemate. But before we do anything we might regret, let's get rid of Corona! He got to be in her beautiful light for far too long."

"Rid of Corona? Won't father be suspicious if we just killed him?" Photon gapped slightly.

"No, but if we can keep him away for a longer period of time..." Chroma laughed and rubbed his palms. "Then he'll be forgotten. After that, we just have to make it look like an accident."

"That plan sounds wicked!" Photon gasped dramatically before smirking. "But delightfully devilish Chroma! But how do we get Corona away from the crowd?"

Chroma leaned out the doorway to see his youngest brother entering the shrine room. "And I think we found the opportunity we need. Can you go and snatch those plans from his bedside?"

Photon laughed and nodded. "Can I? I'm guessing you are going to lock him in?"

Chroma waltzed down the hallway, grinning evilly. He silently watched Corona pray to the picture on the pedestal. Then, without warning, slammed the door and locked him inside! He cackled before giving Photon a thumbs up.

"Now we'll see who gets to be the Goddess' light!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't take this anymore.

My family has always burdened me with every little task, chore, and big project. My older brothers could help once in awhile, but they always have some excuse for our father as to why they don't help. I've never heard any of them say "Thank you Corona for the help!" or "Wow Corona, good job! Keep up the good work!" For once I wish they would appreciate all that I do for this family. No one knows how to cook, but I do! No one would know how to do laundry if I hadn't asked our neighbors for some advice. Heck, my father's business would be in the dirt if it hadn't been for my perfectly well thought out scheduling system! And do I get thanks for all that I do? NO!

So this is why I'm always tired. Day in and day out I go to work at a job that I love and come home to ok ne that I hate! It aggravates me so much that I wonder if my family would survive without me around.

I had to leave the bathroom just because my brother's words finally got to me. I usually just shrug off whatever he says, but I felt especially grated today. I didn't get enough sleep last night since I was up party planning. I even made pancakes for breakfast half tired. Perhaps I do need to take a nap.

I walked into the prayer room one last time before my future wife would come that morning. I was excited since she and I had already spent time in the Garden of Eden together. I got to save her life! I had never been thanked by someone so kind and sweet before. Maybe there's a silver lining to all this. If she could love someone like me, then I can tolerate anything she throws at me. When we get married, I hope she can do some of the cooking and cleaning. If we treat our relationship like a team, we could accomplish great things. Sure I can snuggle with her, comfort her when she's down, and give her compliments. I really hope she does the same.

Going back to my prayers, I suddenly realized that if I didn't get out the room, I would miss the real thing! So I blew out the candles and went to grab the door.

Uh oh...please don't tell me it's locked! How could I have locked myself inside?! I would never do that! Am I just that tired that I forgot to not close the door? I could yell for help, but everyone is probable at the ceremony now!

I slumped against the door, tears rolling down my eyes. What could I do now?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Corona is trapped! His brothers are truly evil!

But will karma be able to strike back?